SAN DIEGO'S FIRST ALL R&B NIGHT CLUB THIS SUNDAY 02.01.09 w/ TEEDRA MOSES LIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2006
www.myspace.com

SEDUCTION SUNDAYS w/ LIVE PERFORMANCE BY TEEDRA MOSES

THE FIRST ALL R&B NIGHT CLUB IN DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO!

Join The Best Urban Crowd San Diego Has To Offer Sunday With Special Guest DJ's: San Diego's Hottest DJ - DJ Birdy Bird Also DJ Kali & DJ Mack Spinning The Hottest R&B All Night Long

When:
Sunday, February 1st 2009
Doors Open @ 9pm
(Must Be 21 & Up w/ Valid ID)

Where:
Submission Night Club (Used To Be Jade Theatre)
701 C Street, San Diego CA, 92101

Dress Code:
High Profile/ Upscale
Downtown Attire:
NO Hats, NO T-Shirts, NO Sneakers or Tennis Shoe's, No Sports Apparel (Men or Women)

PRE-SALE TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Starting @ ONLY!! $20

Booth & Suite Packages Available!!

EARLY ARRIVAL IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED.

For More Information, VIP Or Bottle Service Reservations:
Call: Star-Dom Ent. @ 619-878-4363
Or Email: [email protected]

www.myspace.com/stardompromo
San Diego's Superior Urban Entertainment Company

Aug 9, 2002
I always wondered when somebody was gonna do that idea! I used to have thoughts about what it would be like to have an all R&B club! The tickets say $20 but what about the nights after the performance? And fuck goin to the club on a sunday! I gotta work. Damn I know its gonna be bitches if promoted right.

Apr 26, 2006
I didn't care much for Club Submission. Sure it's kinda nice inside, but I kind of get a ghetto vibe from it as well. I don't like how you can see the shitty street from the 21+ area. Sure they fog it out, but still wack. I honestly don't care much for the location, it's too far out from the true energy of downtown. Kinda like how Static lounge is way out. I guess it's cool for 18-20 year olds, but it's not worth it to me as a 22 year old. I'd rather party in the heart of downtown gaslamp if I'm going to be in downtown.