SAN DIEGO CHARGER FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs,_2002–03

Sunday January 12, 2003

[edit] NFC: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31, San Francisco 49ers 6
1 2 3 4 Total
49ers 3 3 0 0 6
Buccaneers 7 21 3 0 31
at Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida

Game time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Game weather: 54 °F (12 °C), partly cloudy
TV announcers (FOX): Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman and Cris Collinsworth (color commentators)
Referee: Gerald Austin
Game attendance: 65,599
The Buccaneers, with the league's top ranked defense during the 2002 regular season, forced five turnovers, sacked quarterback Jeff Garcia four times, and limited the 49ers to only two field goals. Tampa Bay quarterback Brad Johnson, who had been sidelined for a month, returned to throw for 196 yards and two touchdowns. Fullback Mike Alstott scored two touchdowns, while the Buccaneers held onto the ball for 36:46 and held the 49ers to a season low 228 yards. This was San Francisco's first playoff game without a touchdown since 1986.

Scoring
TB - Alstott 2 run (Gramatica kick) TB 7-0
SF - field goal Chandler 24 TB 7-3
TB - Jurevicius 20 pass from B. Johnson (Gramatica kick) TB 14-3
SF - field goal Chandler 40 TB 14-6
TB - Dudley 12 pass from B. Johnson (Gramatica kick) TB 21-6
TB - Alstott 2 run (Gramatica kick) TB 28-6
TB - field goal Gramatica 19 TB 31-6

STEP IT UP!

The game took place in 2003 but it was the 2002 season like I said, and when did they play the Bears? Just quit homie, your just making more of an ass out of yourself with each post.
THE SHIT HAPPEN IN 03 HOMIE PLAIN AS DAY...AND I ALSO SAID OK THEY DIDNT PLAY THE BEARS MY FUCCIN BAD, NOW WHO DID THA CHARGERS PLAY IN DA 03 PLAYOFF...02 PLAYOFFS?? U CANT SPEAK ON MY TEAM SO STICK TO URS YUNG SCRUB AND GET BACK TO PLAYIN MADDEN 06' ON UR PS2 WIT 1MEMORY CARD

Apr 5, 2003
THE SHIT HAPPEN IN 03 HOMIE PLAIN AS DAY...AND I ALSO SAID OK THEY DIDNT PLAY THE BEARS MY FUCCIN BAD, NOW WHO DID THA CHARGERS PLAY IN DA 03 PLAYOFF...02 PLAYOFFS?? U CANT SPEAK ON MY TEAM SO STICK TO URS YUNG SCRUB AND GET BACK TO PLAYIN MADDEN 06' ON UR PS2 WIT 1MEMORY CARD
The Niners haven't been shit since that game you just posted up and this is coming from a fan. At least the Chargers can win their wack ass western division, when was the last time the Niners won theirs?

The Niners haven't been shit since that game you just posted up and this is coming from a fan. At least the Chargers can win their wack ass western division, when was the last time the Niners won theirs?
OK AND WHAT U MEAN TO TELL ME ITS COOL TO BRAG ABOUT UR TEAM WHEN THEY DO GOOD FOR 3-4 YEARS. THATS ALL U CAN DO, LIKE I SAID WE CAN RE-BUILD OR WHATEVA WE ALREADY [ CERTIFIED ] WE WON OF DIVISION MORE THAN THE CHARGERS HAVE WON PLAYOFF GAMES. U WIN UR WEAK ASS DIVISION OK SO WHAT, WHAT CAN U DO AFTER DAT IS THE QUESTION. CHARGERS ARE DONE I HOPE U ENJOYED UR RIDE CUZ THIS IS ABOUT AS CLOSE OF A DYNASTY SAN DIEGO CAN COME 2. SHIT GIVE OR TAKE A FEW YEARS YALL WONT EVEN HAVE A TEAM

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
OK AND WHAT U MEAN TO TELL ME ITS COOL TO BRAG ABOUT UR TEAM WHEN THEY DO GOOD FOR 3-4 YEARS. THATS ALL U CAN DO, LIKE I SAID WE CAN RE-BUILD OR WHATEVA WE ALREADY [ CERTIFIED ] WE WON OF DIVISION MORE THAN THE CHARGERS HAVE WON PLAYOFF GAMES. U WIN UR WEAK ASS DIVISION OK SO WHAT, WHAT CAN U DO AFTER DAT IS THE QUESTION. CHARGERS ARE DONE I HOPE U ENJOYED UR RIDE CUZ THIS IS ABOUT AS CLOSE OF A DYNASTY SAN DIEGO CAN COME 2. SHIT GIVE OR TAKE A FEW YEARS YALL WONT EVEN HAVE A TEAM

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST JUST CAUSE YOUR TEAM SUCKS BALLS.PERIOD.