San Antonio Spurs official thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
and manu stepped on the line before the elbow.
Barely even seen that on a picture because the angle was tough to see when it happened since it barely touched the line, even on the replay.... but what I saw in actual time was Waiters 5 second violation and the elbow shove in that last sequence, regardless we still had a chance and blew it but its still Fuck OKC and the Refs!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Barely even seen that on a picture because the angle was tough to see when it happened since it barely touched the line, even on the replay.... but what I saw in actual time was Waiters 5 second violation and the elbow shove in that last sequence, regardless we still had a chance and blew it but its still Fuck OKC and the Refs!
as soon as ginobili stepped on the line, the play is dead. no elbow or 5 seconds...

Apr 20, 2003
Yea I understand but thats hard to see at during actual play..... or else they would have called it, even with all the pictures I've seen of Ginobili's foot close up on the net would have been hard to spot in live play, elbow was in plain sight and easy to spot even without replay!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Spurs are down this series? Well then even if they come back they probably won't beat Golden State

Oh well; refs decide these playoff games in the NBA not the players. NBA isn't even really a legit competitive sport it should be designated as sports entertainment tbh

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
okc spurs is the best playoff series this year, so far. heat raptors is cool too, cuz d wade is out there doing it, but I just don't care about either of those teams