San Antonio Spurs official thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
And we beat Miami by the same amount and beat you guys as well so your point is?! We're playing reserves and STILL keeping it close against your starters ON YOUR HOME COURT lol! You guys can take and have the season series but the Spurs aint going to be no push overs if and when we meet in the playoff....

Jan 12, 2006
And we beat Miami by the same amount and beat you guys as well so your point is?! We're playing reserves and STILL keeping it close against your starters ON YOUR HOME COURT lol! You guys can take and have the season series but the Spurs aint going to be no push overs if we meet in the playoff....
you cats didnt beat us by no 30. i dont think any nba championship team has ever won after having a 5 game losing skid and taking two ass whoopins at home of 30 plus points.

Apr 20, 2003
I never said we beat you by 30 points... go re read it! I said we've beaten you guys during the season and you guys have had a 5 game losing streak as well. If my memory serves me correctly its been the last 5 games for you, correct? Soooooooo that aint got shit to do with nada! N the Spurs was a 6 game losing streak breh

Apr 20, 2003
Like i said n ill say it once again we'll have to wait and see when and if the Spurs and Lakers meet..... you can keep that 30 point beat down you guys gave us in TEXASS and the season series cuz i aint denying it BUT the playoffs is where it counts!

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
^LOL

member when Pop was all pissed about the Pau trade? Saying how we got Pau for nothing...lol...little did he know..Marc, Vasquez, and all that cap space gave them the squad that just took his team out in the 1st round, lol...

What they did in Memphis is beyond comprehension," said Popovich. "There should be a trade committee that can scratch all trades that make no sense. I just wish I had been on a trade committee that oversees NBA trades. I'd like to elect myself to that committee. I would have voted no to the L.A. trade."
LOL

Feb 14, 2004
Spurs are my team and they were a top team in the regular season, im not going to root for the opposing team in the post-season. Spurs fans had good reason to be optimistic for them in the post-season, but the Spurs just got outplayed. I congratulate the Grizzlies on their 1st round victory and giving the Spurs a run for their money.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Spurs are one of our rivals that I respect though...I still dislike the Spurs...lol...but I respect them and like they're demeanor and their class in victory and defeat. Next season is going to be Timmy's last probably...

Fuck all that Manu flopping though, lol!

Apr 20, 2003
Spurs are one of our rivals that I respect though...I still dislike the Spurs...lol...but I respect them and like they're demeanor and their class in victory and defeat. Next season is going to be Timmy's last probably...

Fuck all that Manu flopping though, lol!
Well said homie..... i respect that and the same goes for the Lakers, hate them fuckers and will always pero when you got Kobe and are defending champs, you guys are the team to beat.

Fuck all the phantom calls Kobe receives, lol