Sammy "P" Performing Time 2 shine!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lmao at the dudes at the end thrown up there XIV cheerleader style

Sammy P needs a stronger stage show... a DJ and a Hype man... Just him isnt enough to keep peoples attention... and its just him rappen over CD dubs...

tell him to throw in a multi symbol rhyme once in while, that cat and that hat shit get boring real quick

Apr 25, 2002
Whats the deal with all the Sammy P spam. Also, what's the deal with dudes that are either close to the camp or in the camp posting up that his shit hella tight. The only other people I see posting that like his stuff are people who are selling advertising space. Whats the deal? I aint trying to hate, Im just being real here. Same dudes all the time.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Me and Teezy ARE the camp! It's just us 2 on here! Were just giving y'all shit as it happens homie! We been busy lately so were just posting up with what we been in to lately! Sorry if it looks like spam man. Just tryin' to let people know the latest!

Were developing the stage show right now homie! It's all a work in progress! Y'all get to sit back and watch this cat come in to his own in this game! lol

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Mr Ceza said:
SAMMY P is a real dude trying to make it for real. Most other artists are doing it as a competition or block thing.
so?

if the music sucks, it sucks, period, no matter what a "real dude" you are:ermm: