same situation...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
XXXXXX

~I'll enter your capularies, make you see magical, mythical, triveal tooth fairies.../
~And take you on a peaceful trip out to the priaire, hold on, this is nothing short of fictionary.../
~Not before i split your head like confettie, and toss your dead body in the trunk.../
~Instead, take your weak styles out to the junkyard, and toss it in with the rest of the junk.../
~Why do you insist on fucking with a drunk, i'll drown you with a forty, until like a ship your sunk.../
~You look like a soul train dancer, with no funk, don't look at me for an explanation or an answer.../
~I thought you knew I was as deadly as cancer, your the royal gesture, while i'm the chanclouer.../
~All you come up with is myths like santa's prancer, or with shit the size of shit from a hamster.../
~Your lines are as strong, as your ninety year old grandpa, finger fucking your grandma.../
~Verbal fist fights will leave you with a broken jaw, i don't fight fairly, i fight with chainsaws.../
~Lookin left with lyrical dispariety, another mcee entered in the obituary, whats up bill brady.../
~Leave you like a regurgitated slim shady, the K-otik factor, dismanteling your brain matter.../
~The disease that makes me run you over with a tractor, what do you spit other than blabber.../
~Rehearsed lines, what are you, an actor, how do i know, i'm symbolic psychic hackor.../
~Bitches like you run when the sick gather, as you spill your bladder, on yourself.../
~Like bioloagical chemicals, i'm deadly to the health, and a fixed deck is what you've just been delt.../