Sad Day indeed...San Jo Flea Market is closing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
I just read online that they're closing the flea market. Damn, thats crazy.
I had so many memories of the place when I was a horny as hell teen with just a buss pass and some lines for the hoes.
Man, we used to run up in the bitch every weekend back in the late mid to late 80s and just go scamming for bitches and stealing hella shit from the vendors.

Jul 5, 2007
U ever heard of the sALANO f;LEA market? That place is tha shit, good place to find scraps all undercover in silly cloths tryin to hide that they are scraps so they can get the goods they came for cheap lol scraps are spotted easilly and its smash on site fun as fuck!

They got some fly hynas there too, and goos shit to buy i got my car subs from there series 12 i think riockford fosgate 15s fuckin mint condition for 90 dollars

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Damn that sucks i never been there and went to santa cruz last week and i wanted to stop in sj to go to tha flea market but didn't know where it was hope it dont close to soon ima have to hit it up b4 it does

Dec 28, 2004
Rusto said:
what made the san jo flea market different from others?

when u were a kid ur fam took u there n hated it.....when u were a teen u went just 2 c da females out there n when ur "grown" u remember da shit they sold there was cheaper dan at tha stores n dats why u still go 2day i mean shit....might as well......you've been going there as long as u kan remember i kno fools all across da bay dat go there at least from da sco hahahaha call me a paisa 4 it but i gives a fuck......

Feb 21, 2006
Not yet, the City has given the green light for them to develop new houses and shit. So go while you still can, I will probably close in 6 months to a year.