Sacramento Strip Clubs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2004
:devious: You can go to Showgirls and laugh at the rookies.Thats some funny shit,girls fallin off poles and lookin confused. :knockout:

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
for the price of a amtrack ticket round trip i will show up at your house and rub my man hood all over you and your friends you can pour oils and milk all over my a then play pin the balls on the striper

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i just happened to go with some boys and hung out and ate,the food was hella good...i dont waste my money on strippers,thats for old married men...by the way,i still dont get the ghetto reference,how does liking the food make me ghetto? haha

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
PoeticChocolate said:
So....my birthday is in like two weeks. I wanna goto a strip club, but I'm not sure which one to go to.

Any suggestions?
I thought you were in school at Grambling?

Apr 25, 2002
Jar said:
I thought you were in school at Grambling?
I do go to Grambling....I finished freshman year and came home for a semester cuz my big sis is about to have twins.

Don't worry, come January I'll vanish from the Sicc for about 6 months.

Anyhay though, I don't wanna see no rookie bitches fallin and shit....I wanna go somewhere where I can at least get one lapdance from a bad one.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Ok, since you're twisting my arm, I'll take you.

No worries.

PoeticChocolate said:
I do go to Grambling....I finished freshman year and came home for a semester cuz my big sis is about to have twins.

Don't worry, come January I'll vanish from the Sicc for about 6 months.

Anyhay though, I don't wanna see no rookie bitches fallin and shit....I wanna go somewhere where I can at least get one lapdance from a bad one.

Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Ok, since you're twisting my arm, I'll take you.

No worries.
Are you lying, what's the catch?

We have to go either before the 16 or after the 19 cuz I'm goin out of town between those days.

I'm filing a police report too, I have a bruise from when you punched me you ass.

May 2, 2002
siccfucc said:
by the way,i still dont get the ghetto reference,how does liking the food make me ghetto?
It doesn't make you ghetto, but why in the hell would you want to eat at a strip club?

Fuckin' man juice in your food and shit...sittin' around eating next to a bunch of pervs......

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
gimpypimp said:
It doesn't make you ghetto, but why in the hell would you want to eat at a strip club?

Fuckin' man juice in your food and shit...sittin' around eating next to a bunch of pervs......
cause like i said...wasting money on strippers isnt my thing...i was hungry, so while my boys were down there droppin money on the girls,instead of me just sitting there like an idiot, i ordered some food cause when i am hungry i tend to eat...its not like i went there just to eat,like "centerfolds got bomb ass chicken fingers,lets go there and eat!" it was a spur of the moment thing,coming back from a long trip and stopped there