SACRAMENTO RAP HISTORY LESSON BY X-RAIDED article

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
cant wait to hear more from sav sicc and bleezo of the trauma unit...they come too heated on "death threatz"....their delivery reminds me of x's, just like young bop's is like nutty's....pick up that death threatz! its a fuckin classic.

Jun 28, 2002
yeah the death threats c.d got heat on it! I'm on the muthafucka 2... Young skari is the other nigga in trauma unit I found dude about 4-5 years ago him sav and blesoe makes a heated trio! Only thing I missed out of that interview was X didn't mention D.C Ray sacramento' s first rapper (unofficially). But it was good to here some real shit spit on the sac scene....

Tre-8

Dec 27, 2002
yea tre...real tight verse you got on there...folks sleepin on this album...

"...and if you cross me ima fuck you, slug you, hit the club and mug you, drag you out and grab the shovel, dig me? these niggas wanna stick me, ima mash em quickly, im the whole dolla nigga fuck fifty"

haha..good shit

Jul 27, 2005
Tre-8 said:
^^^ fo sho niggas sleeping on those g-macc tracks 2... That nigga did like 95% of this album...

Tre-8
Wussup TRE? I'm diggin them Tracks you and G-MACC did on his "Underground Hitlist 96" album. Gotta love them old school samples. Thats wussup. Wussup wit my Folks KEYYLOCC? He still around? I heard he was Locked up.

Jun 28, 2002
He back on the scene he cool. We all vinna keep connecting to make this shit move alot bigger in the near future. Damn!! you brought up the o.g album lol .... Yeah we searched far and wide for some of them samples. I was just telling g we needed to go back to some of them old school secrets used. Some not so secret...

Tre-8

Apr 25, 2002
that G-Macc album is one of my favorite albums of all time................

i got a question tho Tre-8................

G-Macc from the Garden right?

why was he reppin the bay and Vallejo on Underground Hit List?

Jun 28, 2002
thats a possibilty in the near future ^^^^^ G-Macc was born in vallejo and has family out there... But was raised here in sactown! G-Macc got the new album coming real soon yall don't sleep on it ! It'll be out under U.C it entertainment............I'm on it, Messy Marv on there No Love Sav sicc, blesoe and the rest of the family

Apr 25, 2002
Tre-8 said:
thats a possibilty in the near future ^^^^^ G-Macc was born in vallejo and has family out there... But was raised here in sactown! G-Macc got the new album coming real soon yall don't sleep on it ! It'll be out under U.C it entertainment............I'm on it, Messy Marv on there No Love Sav sicc, blesoe and the rest of the family

coo.i cant wait for that G-Macc album.i been waitin for that since his first one...........