s.i.d.s.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2009
anyone have mars' c.d. "sudden infant death syndrome"? if so help me out, i say that mars is my favorite artist however i havent even heard this album, it's been sold out for eleven years apperently, and when i asked mars where i could find a copy, he said to ask you all, so here i am. and if anyone else has electronic copies of misc. mars tracks that i prolly havent heard, hook it up.
much love mad insanes,
b

May 24, 2002
anyone have mars' c.d. "sudden infant death syndrome"? if so help me out, i say that mars is my favorite artist however i havent even heard this album, it's been sold out for eleven years apperently, and when i asked mars where i could find a copy, he said to ask you all, so here i am. and if anyone else has electronic copies of misc. mars tracks that i prolly havent heard, hook it up.
much love mad insanes,
b
mars is the laziest mother fucker.

ALL of the old MIR cds were all CD-R. a cd-r with a piece of paper stuck to the front of the cd for its cover.

Mars is just to lazy to hit the "burn cd" button on his itunes :cheeky:

Nov 4, 2009
yeah, it's so funny that i wrote the name of the c.d. hilarious, anyway anyone gunna be helpful here and post something useful, or is everyone just going to talk about how lazy they are

Nov 4, 2009
well actually i thought that i would have some luck here, because some fans do have the album, and would help, but i'm asking the wrong people i guess. you can keep your forum blogs, have fun being a dick "online gangsta"