Rydah- Fly Gangsta is Knockin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
i know im bout to get some heat for this but fuck it if yall cats cant feel ridah and think is album is boring, yall must be some lames...who the fuck do you listen to that ridah cant get his proper props....yall favorite rapper must be do bad of somebody....and cant feel whats really dope

May 12, 2003
www.therightwayprod.com
ridah is a dope rapper, but everyone can't make a solo album that shit is harder than you think, he's better off in a group i've heard songs that he's done before that were way harder than any on that album, maybe it was rushed...............

................RIP ...HITMAN.............

Apr 25, 2002
GOT A CHANCE TO PEEP THIS OUT, TYPICAL THIZZ RELEASE. IF U BIGTIME CRITIC OF MUSIC U WON'T LIKE IT, IF U LIKE THIZZ RELEASES GO GET THIS SHIT!!!!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Straight Knockers if u ask me....

I'm gonna be honest ,when I 1st swooped it up I only felt that like 3 songs where tight as fuck. After letting it soak these 2 days I think its my fav 03 release so far. Rydah just spits so hard on this cd. Mastering could have been a little better IMO. But its still slappin.

I'd give it a solid 8.5/10

Nuttkace

May 15, 2002
franknitty said:
Skillz you are right on point with that. I like how Rydah be flossin the Pittsburg jersey on the cover. He came hella tight.
u feel me!!!
i think ridah & wax fase gotta be the hardest reppin from their side of the bay!!at least

May 4, 2002
most of the songs that say Thizz Entertainment is all me.... Run Fo It featuring AP-9 & Lil Ric... says WASH HOUSE...but thats also a SYKO SLAP....whats funny is the beat for leave me alone was offered to hella other niggas and they turned it down...ah well......thanx for the love...keep slappin that shit