Russia mocks US: The only thing interesting about the US is 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I knew what it was about also and I knew I was going to war. I joined in 2004 as Field Artillery right at the height of both wars.

Knowing full and well I was going to war, I joined for the sole purpose of a paycheck and benefits. I think you misunderstood my post.

I didn't care about going to war, I joined for the sole purpose of a guaranteed paycheck on the 1st and the 15th of every month and knowing my daughter could go to the hospital any time she needed to.

Shaniac said he would never agree to join just to go to war, I replied with neither did I, because I joined for financial security as a 20 year old father at the time.

I feel you G...

It's fucked up...to me its like the military is a knife with a serrated blade...

sharp on one side....fucked on the other

Nowadays it pains the fuck outta me when I hear young homies say they bout to join...

All I can do is edjucate them from my point of view you kno...

If I were to do it again...I'd be a pencil pusher inprocessing/outprocessing my whole fuckin career...no bullshit

fuck a MOS that goes to the field.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I knew what it was about also and I knew I was going to war. I joined in 2004 as Field Artillery right at the height of both wars.

Knowing full and well I was going to war, I joined for the sole purpose of a paycheck and benefits. I think you misunderstood my post.

I didn't care about going to war, I joined for the sole purpose of a guaranteed paycheck on the 1st and the 15th of every month and knowing my daughter could go to the hospital any time she needed to.

Shaniac said he would never agree to join just to go to war, I replied with neither did I, because I joined for financial security as a 20 year old father at the time.
I would say most people of our generation do the same thing.
if the military didn't have all of the benefits (BAH, TRICARE, Dental, Commissary, Navy Exchange, and a host of other perks), and just compensated soldiers with base pay, i wonder how many people would join voluntarily.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2006
I feel you G...

It's fucked up...to me its like the military is a knife with a serrated blade...

Nowadays it pains the fuck outta me when I hear young homies say they bout to join...

If I were to do it again...I'd be a pencil pusher inprocessing/outprocessing my whole fuckin career...no bullshit

What did they do to be so "fucked up"? Were you NJ'pd? Demoted? Did you get out honorably? Not trying to stir up shit, just seriously asking.

If I had friends or family trying to join, I would support them and make sure they pick an MOS that is needed in the outside world. If they wanna do the grunt shit, I will let them know to either prepare to be a lifer, or either work for a security contractor and make bank.

Military has been good to me so far. GI Bill is awesome, many of my homies used the the VA home loan shit and that has been good as well.

Oct 3, 2006

This was probably similar to me joining as well. Joined in 2004, but in the logistical field. I joined mainly for the benefits , but also knew if I were to be going to Iraq or Afghanistan, I would not be complaining since I made the decision to sign that contract.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I feel you G...

The crazy thing is, if you hear conversations of dudes that were pencil pushers the whole time they were in, they get clowned by dudes that were in the field the whole time lol I was in the Coast Guard and stationed on Long Island for most of that time, I get clowned all the time about how "it's not really the military" or "it's the fake Navy" etc... Shoot, I got all my benefits from it and it was a smart play in my opinion. Clown all you want.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
What did they do to be so "fucked up"? Were you NJ'pd? Demoted? Did you get out honorably? Not trying to stir up shit, just seriously asking.

If I had friends or family trying to join, I would support them and make sure they pick an MOS that is needed in the outside world. If they wanna do the grunt shit, I will let them know to either prepare to be a lifer, or either work for a security contractor and make bank.

Military has been good to me so far. GI Bill is awesome, many of my homies used the the VA home loan shit and that has been good as well.
It was very good to me as well. I don't live life with regrets but if there was something I could say that maybe I have regretted, it would be getting out. It's not for everyone though and everyone's experience is different but even after only being in 4 years, I've had a ton of benefits. Bought to finish my Bachelor's on my GI Bill.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
There's more gang members in the army than in our prisons. Its no wonder our troops are constantly murdering children and raping captives. The only thing they're good for is running over IEDs
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the Siccness. There are roughly 1.4 million servicemen and women in the US military TOTAL. There are at least that many gang members in prison, statistically.

And you say that our military is "constantly murdering children and raping captives." Those are the exception, not the rule. War can spoil the finest human being and there is no justification for those types of behaviors but you make it seem like it is so common that our entire military is a bunch of scumbags.

Oct 3, 2006
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the Siccness. There are roughly 1.4 million servicemen and women in the US military TOTAL. There are at least that many gang members in prison, statistically.

And you say that our military is "constantly murdering children and raping captives." Those are the exception, not the rule. War can spoil the finest human being and there is no justification for those types of behaviors but you make it seem like it is so common that our entire military is a bunch of scumbags.
I think you just took the bait, breh.

But just to bring my 2 cents in...Yes, there are gang bangers in the Military. But I think it is fair to say that 95% of them are all just talk and trying to be hard and rep where they are from when they are in the barracks. Lol. Kind of funny when I used to see these black dudes, who supposedly banged back home (Atlanta and New York) and would try to bring that shit to the fleet, but next thing you know they're all "Yes Corporal, Yes Corporal!" to a 20 year old female. Lol.