Rumor: Tech N9ne earphone Collaboration??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The rumor you heard got mixed in with the head phone company that's sponsoring the second half of the K.O.D. Tour.

I'm sure there's more going on than just show sponsorship.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
beats by dre are sick, hopefuly if Tech comes out with some headphones they'll be sick but hopefuly cheaper than what i paid for my dre's....

Aug 31, 2005
this shit has got me confused
i think your confused by Radius being mentioned then seeing the headphones under the brand Subjekt, which Radius owns.

beats by dre are sick, hopefuly if Tech comes out with some headphones they'll be sick but hopefuly cheaper than what i paid for my dre's....
I'm sorry you got raped by monster and falling into an ad campaign, but the Beats line is mediocre and severely overpriced. Not that I'm cheap because I'm currently using some Denon's that make the Beats' price tag look cheap. So many headphones are better then the Beats, basically anything in the mid-range Sennheiser and Audio Technica that you can get for half the price of the Beats.

aweeeee, their not HUDGE skullcandy ones like i was hoping, fucccccccck.
speaking of shitty headphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.