ROYCE DA 5'9"....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It's a tight album, you will enjoy it if you put aside any expectations. Even though the album itself is good, when you consider what Royce is capable of it becomes a let down.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm talking about 'Rock City', I'm not familiar with an album called 'The King' unless you are referring to the bootleg album that was floating around a while bacc.

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
WHEN IN THE FUCK IS ROCK CITY ACTUALLY COMING OUT DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've waited literally a few fuckin years......i don't wanna dl it, so what the fucK? if anyone has a store near them with this original cd, swoop it and i got $22 shipped on it......lemme know

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SavageC said:
WHEN IN THE FUCK IS ROCK CITY ACTUALLY COMING OUT DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've waited literally a few fuckin years......i don't wanna dl it, so what the fucK? if anyone has a store near them with this original cd, swoop it and i got $22 shipped on it......lemme know
End of November last I heard. I think the 22nd or whatever date Tuesday is that week.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I first heard Royce in the song "Shroomz Unreleased" AKA "Nuttin' Ta Do" by Eminem. That song is fucking tight and Royce comes hard.. i been a fan ever since but is Rock City worth getting?? Im wondering the same thing. Im gonna download a couple songs and see if I like and maybe buy it. I think some pretty good shit comes out of Detroit - in comparison to most of the East coast that is.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
He has an album out on Game Recordings...tight shit...Boom is old...years old.... I think you'll like the og version better...i'm in love with this track..hmm..shit I can't think of the title at the moment but the hook goes..."I wake up....and I don't know where I am"...tight ass shit..

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Tim said:

I don't think that 'I'm The King' is on it but I think 'Take His Life' is.
i remember i bought the 12" single because of the asian bitch on the cover.... she got some big ass titties...... and i got somethin of my own that's 12" that i'd like like to give to her :classic:

nah i'm just bullshittin, but the songs on it were tight and i want a version of those songs that are on CD....

R

realsicksniper

"i remember i caught cum off a 12"dick by a single gay asian male on the cover of my pink sheets "- EA aka Soakgame