ROYALTY "GIRL GIRL" OFFICIAL EXXXO REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
All due respect, but I'm not a fan like that. I was just asking a question, Bro.

Do it though, Mayne.

May 16, 2002
Big ups to the homie Exxxo. Keep making moves brotha....Gemini...whats up with you?? What you up to these days?? Did you ever get out your mixtape you were workin on??
I'm still at it Bro, but no I ended up dumping the mixtape project & a few negative people within' the camp. They / he was bringing me drama & too much shit talking that wasn't true. It was no longer business. It became personal when dude was trying to set me up & I could of got into some shit without knowing why, so I cut him loose. Ya already know who I'm talking about, Bro. I still have the mixtape, but I never released it, so that shows who was the one running the show.

I got a fresh new start & ended up putting my documentary together that I been wanting to get you on as well (almost wrapping it up). Again, I filmed & own all the footage, so I'm the one that was doing all the real work.. no need for a hater leeching on trying to take credit & talking shit behind my back.

I put out another artist (Young Blaze) and been at it wearing different hat's in this game. I'm not too focused on being a rapper, but rather bring something fresh & new to the table. Hit me on the PM with your new contact. I tried to call you awhile back, but the number was no good anymore.

@ Exxxo, didn't mean to sound hostile, Pimp. Ya already know. Holla @ me though, you never got back @ me for the film project.

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Keep at it brotha! It wasn't a bad track.. I'd have to listen to another version of this being that this a remix?? Regardless, ya'll keep putting out music and keep dreamin' young brothas!