Round 7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Come Sunday Kings will learn not to try and FUCK WITH SOME WOUNDED LIONS...

Look for another LETHAL DOSE OF THE ZILLA & Bryant to PUNISH the Kings in there own Castle...

Watch these Kings fall right off this Mountain...And the Lakers take another step to the TOP!

May 12, 2002
Hobe's just lucky Bibby dont have a Reggie or Childs type attitude or else he would have been buckled before the end of this game.Bibby's got sportsmanship.

Apr 25, 2002
Naptown317 said:
i'd hoped it wouldn't come to me admitting this, but i was wrong about the kings in six...fuck...and no boston...fuck
SHIIIIT...I NEVER SAID KINGZ IN 6...:rolleyes:...IT WUZ A TYPO N SHIT... I MEANT TO SAY KINGZ IN 7...$IDEWAYZ

May 12, 2002
Kobe wouldnt beat a broke dick dogs ass man.He a bitch dude he got punked by little ass Childs and Skelator (Reggie).He appoligized to Bibby right away.Then went and shot his little fuckin hoemade freethrows to win the game.Didnt you see?

May 12, 2002
Do you even watch the game man?You never seen Kobe cry for a hand foul?The Dunk he blew when the ball flew out his hand was one of many this game but every fucking game not only against Sacto I see him whinning for nick nack calls against everyteam thats why hes getting a rep for it.He acts like he gets fouled everytime he touches it.Its funny shit.I thought Webber was bad at looking for the foul but Kobe tries to get a foul by flying into someone or flailing on someone constantly.I will give him this he does not flop.Fish,Horry,and even Shaq do that for him.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
greenleaf said:
Do you even watch the game man?You never seen Kobe cry for a hand foul?The Dunk he blew when the ball flew out his hand was one of many this game but every fucking game not only against Sacto I see him whinning for nick nack calls against everyteam thats why hes getting a rep for it.He acts like he gets fouled everytime he touches it.Its funny shit.I thought Webber was bad at looking for the foul but Kobe tries to get a foul by flying into someone or flailing on someone constantly.I will give him this he does not flop.Fish,Horry,and even Shaq do that for him.

IT LOOKED LIKE A FOULD..BUT THEN WHEN THEY SHOWED IN SLOW MOTION..NO ONE WAS EVEN BY HIM. I DONT LIKE THAT.. THAT WAS A HELLA IMPORTANT GAME ..AND INSTEAD OF GOIN FOR THE EASY DUNK OR LAYUP..BRYANT TRYSA TO DO SOME CRAZY SHIT AND LOSES THE BALL. HE GOT A PROBLEM ON THAT. EVEN THOUGH IF HE WOULD OF FIFNISHED IT WOULDVE BEEN A SICK DUNK