Round 1: Beto916 & Stealth VS.Murk & Intense Fear

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
dude you're not understanding what I'm tryin' to tell you...
IF you are fortunate enough to get signed, your contract will be shit!! Whatever you signed for has to cover ALL OF YOUR EXPENSES...YOU pay for the marketing, the promotion, the videos...that shit ain't free....if you make noise on the independent grind, you have a better barganing stance if it ever comes to the time where you get an offer...entertainers are a dime a dozen, mane and the record companies know this...they put out whomever they want...just because you get signed, doesn't mean you get your record released...all the time you wait on the shelf while they have your masters, you could be out there independently gettin' your shit out to the public...it's a lot easier to network and promote than you think

you're dreaming if you think EVERYONE you see on tv, or hear on the radio is paid, mane...

you have to pay just to get your shit on the radio PLEASE BELIEVE IT....somewhere down the line you'll see bread with a major, but you still have to be on your grizzly because those checks only come 1ce a month or every quarter...BEFORE your peoples get their cut

don't try to school me down boy.
that is the difference between you and I...you are always thinkin' someone is attackin' you or talkin' down to you, not the case mane.

I've seen alot of people get contracts and a lot of those cats get ate up by the industry and end up owing G's..and workin' for free.

just sharing my info with y'all...not tryin' to tell you what to do with your life.

peace

Jun 29, 2005
Beto916 & Stealth VS.Murk & Intense Fear

Get real Murk's shit was garbage and he came in apologizing.. He knew it too.

MURK said:
sorry guys but i gotta rush this now and i wont have time tommorow cuz im leavin for over a week so if u can wait like another week if we win for round 2 itd be appreciated if not its cool ill drop anyway
Beto & Stealth ate him up... and it wasn't even close.

Both Beto and Stealth came with it cool vs IF. They took him out.

IF used cat bat rythmes COME ON MANE!! Single syllables.. Win, in, now, loud and how now brown cow..Please!
Stealth use APOXIA and Beto Put Scalpel and ASSHOLE together.

Y'all need to quick nutt riding and hating on Beto and vote properly. Team vs Team it wasn't even close.

The Grizzly Gorilla has just stepped in... Oh Boy! Popping collars like their ain't no End!

What it do?

Get your mother fucking hands up!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Zo_The_Gorilla said:

Beto & Stealth ate him up... and it wasn't even close.

Both Beto and Stealth came with it cool vs IF. They took him out.

IF used cat bat rythmes COME ON MANE!! Single syllables.. Win, in, now, loud and how now brown cow..Please!
Stealth use APOXIA and Beto Put Scalpel and ASSHOLE together.

Y'all need to quick nutt riding and hating on Beto and vote properly. Team vs Team it wasn't even close.

The Grizzly Gorilla has just stepped in... Oh Boy! Popping collars like their ain't no End!

What it do?

Get your mother fucking hands up!!

ever listen to H-town rap?

hahaha...

Aug 8, 2003
Murk came clean and intense fear wasnt bad..

But i was feelin stealth and beto just a lil bit more..ill elaborate when i get the chance.

vote: stealth and beto

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
Zo_The_Gorilla said:

QUOTE]

haha i had to leave, i already said im rushin it, and trust me cousin u dont want it with me

Oct 14, 2004
The "bars" i spit are "gold" like I got "Midas" in my bones/
The illest vers spit in the diss. That was just sick. Nice Stealth real nice.

Your “homies” don’t make R.I.P shirts /
said they don’t wanna waste the white tees

This rhyme was the best diss in the diss.

I give Stealth lyric props on this one.

Beta your flows where real tight I had to read over a couple of times like you did mine. It was real slick homie,

Both of you ripped it.

Stealth and Beta.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Damn...now its 4-4 but they already advanced. Lmao - hey the Worst! I want a recount! Missing ballots! Bush shouldn't have won!

Good look Rob :dead: