Ronald Dregan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
r8r said:
is he dropping one album or a 2 disc album with 2 different "personalities"???
dude that owns a store here i stockton said hes droppin "Ronald Dregan" and "Genie of the Lamp",he didnt specify if it was a double disc or two seperate discs....

Sep 12, 2002
kaypee said:
'im in the buildin and im fillin myself man im fillin myself " "follow me now let lead the way if u gone believe in sumthin believe in dre its only civilized for us to live or live........the american way" @ mr.mafioso u need that violence i got that on my second disc "it was me heady and black jesus goin to the store to bring back a juice so we can start pillin it and fillin man we ill in van chevy..............icon nikes on my feet i com hyphy on my beats" thats the shit owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww violence silence the violence just stupid yall better get the first day it drops this is goin to be the biggest mac dre ever booyyy thizzlomic speak anothe languge

a u know when that shit is sposed to drop?

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I aint heard it yet,but I was just in Denver wit Dre and he said He Got 3 Cdz comin out....

and speakin of Mac Dre and Them Thizz Niggaz,
Be on the look out for

Miami the Most & Smigg Dirtee presents...
untitled for now...but its a Bay to Sac Type Comp wit all new shit from yo favorite artist from Sac to the V......

May 21, 2002
Is get S.T.U.P.I.D produced by Dr Dre?

he says something about Dr Dre did it, in the song somewhere

gonna have to check it again

This is a grower, my first listen i wasnt too impressed but after 2 or 3 im feelin it

u just got to remember how Mac Dre is and get sucked into his world

Apr 26, 2004
Mak Deniro said:
Is get S.T.U.P.I.D produced by Dr Dre?

he says something about Dr Dre did it, in the song somewhere

gonna have to check it again

This is a grower, my first listen i wasnt too impressed but after 2 or 3 im feelin it

u just got to remember how Mac Dre is and get sucked into his world
i dont think dr dre did that shit. that nigga got all thesse lil niggaz in vallejo thinkin dr dre fuck wit mac dre, yeah. dre sendin yall on hypes

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
did it ever occur to anyone that he can call himself Dr Dre also if he likes? Wether he did produce it or not I like the track......

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
yea iwanna hear thizzelle wiggle too........is miami on the album?
The Thizzelle Wiggle was an okay song...it slaps, but i was lookin to hear something like the Thizzelle Dance for the females to shake they ass too...other then that i haven't really listened to the rest of the album yet, just a few tracks here and there...it sounds like its something that most of yall will like...