Ron Ron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
was about to start a new thread but saw this and thought i would post in here.
I am looking for hard copies of Ron Ron's mixtapes Mr. No It All, Frank-Einstein and Skitzo-Frinik
If anyone can help me out, hit me up
thanks

Oct 2, 2006
Here's the number to 7th Heaven. If you wanna give them a call to see if they've got them I could swoop them up for you sometime and mail them out to you. You'll just have to paypal me the funds.
816-361-9555

May 2, 2002
Here's the number to 7th Heaven. If you wanna give them a call to see if they've got them I could swoop them up for you sometime and mail them out to you. You'll just have to paypal me the funds.
816-361-9555
That shit would be dope if you could swoop them for me, I can shoot you that scrill through paypal asap.

Oct 2, 2006
It's bad that he isn't restocking the shelves making more money for himself. The guy working there said they haven't been able to get any Ron Ron cds for a couple months. With Ron being in KC recently I figured he would have stocked 7th Heaven back up with some more albums.

May 2, 2002
It's bad that he isn't restocking the shelves making more money for himself. The guy working there said they haven't been able to get any Ron Ron cds for a couple months. With Ron being in KC recently I figured he would have stocked 7th Heaven back up with some more albums.
Damn, appreciate you checking that out though.

Nov 19, 2008
www.demencha.com
Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here but I'm gonna start coming here more often like I was a while ago. Anyhoo - Ron Ron is opening for the Blowing Money Fast tour with Rick Ross, Monica, etc. on Sunday night at Sprint Center in KCMO.

I interviewed him face-to-face a little over a week ago. If you're a Ron Ron fan, and I know there's a shit ton of you guys on this site, you should check this interview out. WARNING: Lots of reading. He had a lot of stuff to say...

http://demencha.com/2011/02/21/qa-with-kcs-own-ron-ron-brainiaksouthside-recordings-recorded-2-15-11/

Also, the next CD that Ron Ron has coming out is gonna be called Ron Squared. I'll have a review of it up on demencha.com tomorrow, including the CD cover artwork. It's not out yet. But it will probably be coming out a lot sooner than you think.

May 2, 2002
Great read! Dude seems like a real deep thinker. He sees the BIG PICTURE. Like he said, he's a complicated person. I like how he's doing the non-for profit organization too. Its not often you hear about rappers doin' stuff like that, especially not from KC. Thats a good look! I wish him the best of luck with that as well as the rest of his endeavors. Good shit!

Looks like he's workin' on a website also.
www.itsronron.com
Heard a brief phone interview he did with Brooklyn Martino during the Hot 8 at 8 last night, he mentioned the website. All thats on it right now is the "Life Worth Livin' video. I'd like to see the site when its up and runnin'.