ROLLING STONE Magazine/MTV exposure+ T9 Street Team/X-CLAN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
it's official, I picked up the fliers and posters for MTV's "Wrestling Society X" straight from their office at Burbank, Ca. a few nights ago and we at the Southern California Strange Music Street team are collaberating WITH MTV's "Wrestling Society X" STREET TEAM, helping each other out and shit... this is a big-ass thing, for reals. and much love AGAIN to all them people who keep on requesting Tech to be on MTV's "Wrestling Society X" season 2...and it looks like there will be a season 2 because they're getting good ratings.

the X-clan record release party at The Key Club was off the hook... I got to chill with Brother J after the show and I got some video of him saying what's up to Tech! It was Brother J's birthday that night too. Much love to Suburban Noize's Ivory for hookin' it up with the VIP media pass, showin' some love and letting me put up Tech N9ne fliers all around the Key Club....I took pictures of this concert too, and I'll post them up aswell as pics from the Bone Thugs N Harmony concert riot whenever I have time, because I've been really really really busy as shit with promoting, street teaming, working and starting school.

but yeah man..... Tech's gonna get even MORE MTV exposure because MTV will be in the house THIS WEDNESDAY at the KEY CLUB Tech N9ne concert as well as ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!!!

May 13, 2004
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!
Its finally happening for Tech. One day we are gonna be blessed with his presence everywhere and the haters are gonna come out of the woodworks to put their 2 cents in.
I have also been looking thru on demand on comcast cable and the bout ta bubble video is on another music channel besides mtv2 so he is defintly getting some much deserved exposure!!!

Sep 16, 2002
UN-FUCKIN-BELIEVABLE CONCERT! THE SHOW GOT SOLD OUT!! AND THERE WILL STILL TONS OF PEOPLE WAITING OUTSIDE!! This was the 17th show IN A ROW that was SOLD OUT in the TECH N9NE TOUR!
DEAD CELEBRITY STATUS, CRITICAL BILL and SNS all kicked ass!!!
Critical Bill keeps getting better everytime I see them perform!! same with Sub Noise Souljahs!! X-CLAN MADE A SPECIAL APPEARANCE AND DID a few TRACKS and a really good accapella!!

The asian chick from Rolling Stone was there...Krizz sang to her again on stage. Yukmouth stopped by for a quick minute. Tech's daughter was hilarious on stage introducing Tech. Kutty Cal did a few tracks, but I wish he did more...I wanted to see him do one of his tracks that he did to the Micheal Jackson's "Billy Jean" song, but he didn't....but damn, "WHIP IT" LIVE was crazy, everyone was really into that shit...it NEEDS radio play cause it's a track that sounds like everyone from the club to the streets can dig. I wish THE FLAMES MIXTAPE was sold during this big-ass tour to promote "Feature Presentation"!!! but it's all good because patience is definately a virtue.

I took some a bunch of pics and some video of the concert..I wanna use parts of the video I took for an amateur "The Rain" music video that I'm currently in the position of getting the OK from Tech's family to do. The afterparty was dope at the lounge...I made some "SLACKER 2" shoes..so be on the look out for him wearing them on future concerts!!

Thanks to ALL the folks/street teamers from: Suburban Noize Records, MTV's "Wrestling Society X", Chase Marron's street team, the Juggalos/lettes, Milenko500.com and everyone else around Southern California who played big and small parts towards making The Key Club TECH N9NE CONCERT a FUCKIN' SOLD OUT SHOW!!