Robert WHorry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
CHECK THIS OUT LAKER AND KINGS FAN..
the team that advance to the finals deserves to get the ring... lakers\kings CALIFORNIA LOVE...
----------------------------------------------------
GO LAKERS....

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO...LOOK AT THEZE "HUMBLE" LAKER FANZ SAYIN NOT TOO LONG AGO....KING FANZ HAVE NO RESPECT....AND THEZE FOOZ ARE BRAGGIN BOUT A SHOT FROM A SCARED, LAZY ASS HORRY....I SAY SCARED AND LAZY CUZ....WHY THA HELL WUZ HE ON THA THREE LINE WHEN THEY WERE BATTLEING ON THA PAINT???....MAYBE HE THOUGHT....VLADEZ GONNA TRY TO HIT IT IN THA BACK COURT AT THIS ANGLE SO ILL POSITION MYSELF RIGHT HERE AND HES GONNA HIT IT BACK HERE WITH LIKE 3 SECONDS LEFT...DONT GIT ME WRONG, SHOT WAS GREAT...ILL GIVE MR CLUTCH THAT...I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR HIM...BUT POSITION WUZ SO FUCKIN LUCKY...OR MAYBE PHIL JACKSON REALLY IZ A BIG GENIOUS....KINGZ IN 6...$IDEWAYZ

May 16, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:
LMAO...LOOK AT THEZE "HUMBLE" LAKER FANZ SAYIN NOT TOO LONG AGO....KING FANZ HAVE NO RESPECT....AND THEZE FOOZ ARE BRAGGIN BOUT A SHOT FROM A SCARED, LAZY ASS HORRY....I SAY SCARED AND LAZY CUZ....WHY THA HELL WUZ HE ON THA THREE LINE WHEN THEY WERE BATTLEING ON THA PAINT???....MAYBE HE THOUGHT....VLADEZ GONNA TRY TO HIT IT IN THA BACK COURT AT THIS ANGLE SO ILL POSITION MYSELF RIGHT HERE AND HES GONNA HIT IT BACK HERE WITH LIKE 3 SECONDS LEFT...DONT GIT ME WRONG, SHOT WAS GREAT...ILL GIVE MR CLUTCH THAT...I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR HIM...BUT POSITION WUZ SO FUCKIN LUCKY...OR MAYBE PHIL JACKSON REALLY IZ A BIG GENIOUS....KINGZ IN 6...$IDEWAYZ
LoL...Damn just about every post you write makes me laugh...Funny style muthafucka...

How bout I break it down for you...

1st - How can you say Horry is Lazy....What was he doin behind the 3 point line...Waiting for the ball to get kicked out so he could DRIVE A NAIL THROUGH YOUR TEAM....HE`S BEEN DOIN THAT FOR THE LONGEST...I THOUGHT YOU NEW....AND ITS FUNNY HOW DIVAC WAS TALKIN BIG SHIT ONCE AGAIN SHOWIN NO RESPECT BYE SAYIN HE GOT LUCKY...WILL SEE IF THAT SHIT COMES BACK TO HAUNT HIS BITCH ASS....

And Horry broke it down for that Sadam Huesan LOOKIN muthafucka Divac...Said a lucky shot is a desprate shot...Horry was set up and had a release that was FINESSE...THATS NOT LUCK THAT SKILL...

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Making that shot was skill - no doubt. But please Shark, don't pretend even for a minute that the ball squirting out of that rugby scrimage under the hoop was by genius design.

"Lucky shot?" - no.
"Lucky chance?" - you bet your ass it was.

May 16, 2002
No im not saying it was a genius design...Im sayin that Horry is a Intelligent player and has been in those type of situations all the time....He knows where to be at the right time....

Apr 25, 2002
THA THING IZ...KOBE TOOK A SHOT...THEN SHAQ TOOK A SHOT...DIDNT LOOK LIKE ANYBODY WUZ GONNA KICK IT OUT TO HORRY...WHO WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE THA BALL FROM ONNA THA MOST UNSTOPPABLE TWO MAN TEAMZ WHO WUZ IN THA PAINT...WHEN THEY WERE DOWN ONLY 2...TO KICK IT OUT TO A VERY IFFY SHOT...KINGZ IN 6...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
YEP...ONE BAD CALL COMEZ TO HAUNT YOU...BUT FUCK IT...KINGZ DESERVED TO LOSE THAT GAME...YOU START BY SCORING 65 POINTZ IN THA FIRST HALF AND LIKE 1 IN THA SECOND HALF?...BULLSHIT...IM GLAD THAT SHIT COUNTED...WAKE UP CALL...KINGZ IN 6...$IDEWAYZ

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Shark said:
He knows where to be at the right time....
Again, he got very lucky. If Will Smith was as clairvoyant as you claim, he'd have his own 900 number and be telling me all about my cheating girlfriend, bad job, lucky numbers, and the twins I got pregnant.

"Call me now!!!"
1-900-L-U-C-K-Y-3-E