Riv Locc - Exigent Circumstances [New Album]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
Gonna be picking this up for sure. Rmiller how are you involved in this project? I see it says its presented by you just wondering.

Been waiting for a riv locc solo since the chop it up clicc days.

Oct 2, 2006
Gonna be picking this up for sure. Rmiller how are you involved in this project? I see it says its presented by you just wondering.

Been waiting for a riv locc solo since the chop it up clicc days.
I helped Riv put the entire project together. He's currently referring to me as his manager, so if anyone is looking for verses or wanting to book Riv for a show hit me up.

I'll type up the tracklist and post it when I get some free time.

Aug 23, 2002
I helped Riv put the entire project together. He's currently referring to me as his manager, so if anyone is looking for verses or wanting to book Riv for a show hit me up.

I'll type up the tracklist and post it when I get some free time.
That's dope as fuck. That's a good look for you. You know if he got any tracks with anyone on strange coming up?

Oct 2, 2006
Tracklist:

1. Eighteen Seven - featuring Ron Ron
2. Bad Intentions - featuring 2nd2None & Mak 90
3. Yall ain't bout dat - featuring Yung Devi
4. Gotta get dis money - featuring 2nd2None
5. C.R.I.P. - featuring Killa Tay & Mr. Fire
6. We Made It - featuring Dicipher & T-Real
7. Cell Therapy
8. Most Wanted - Featuring Keed Da Heater & Boy Geneyus
9. I gotta leave the past behind me
10. Run - Featuring Dicipher, 2nd2None, & T-Real
11. BackStabberz - Featuring Ron Ron, Slinky Slicc Talk
12. Impervious
13. Roll Up 1 - Featuring 9 Milla & Shawn Deezel
14. As the world keep spinnin - Featuring Smoke, Mr, Fire, & Rell Locc
15. From da bottom - featuring Shotty
16. Desperados - Featuring Yung Hitz, Bull Locc, & P Da Thizz Kidd
17. 2 My Loved 1s
18. Crip Walkin
19. Who was there - Featuring Authentic Big Mikey
20. It's Nothin - Featuring P Da Thizz Kidd, Rocc Stallz, Ron Ron & Yung Shadd

Aug 23, 2002
Riv Been sicc ...
the whole Chop it Up camp been sicc!
Yep, but fuck Macc James. And fuck jok3r for putting out a shitty release of his last cd. Lol that shit was like a 32kbps version. Step up your quality output game. jok3r could be dope though.

This cd has got me anticipating though. I want to hear riv on a solo finally. Riv Locc has been going hard and making a name for himself FOREVER.

It's about fucking time he puts something solo. He has one of the best flows/lyrics out of K.C. He needs to start building his name more and more to achiever the dream.

Oct 2, 2006
This cd has got me anticipating though. I want to hear riv on a solo finally. Riv Locc has been going hard and making a name for himself FOREVER.

It's about fucking time he puts something solo. He has one of the best flows/lyrics out of K.C. He needs to start building his name more and more to achiever the dream.
We are working on his followup mixtape already. It's working title right now is "Royal Blue Teardrops" No release date determined yet, but I'm trying to make sure he keeps putting out more solo projects.

Jul 4, 2003
That's Slinky Slicktalk on that t.list my nig. And Riv is THE TRUTH!!!! Me him and Double KILL that song!!! Slinky Slicktalk & San Quinn " The Student and The Teacher" COMING SOON!!!!!
Slinky Slicktalk & Rydah J. Klyde "Fly Personafied" COMING SOON!!!!!
Slinky Slicktalk "Well Rounded" Highly Anticipated Solo!! Due out Last Year But Pushed Back For The Best Reasons, Summer 2011!!!
SG'z!!!! Free Buttafly & Sensay the Teacher!!!!