RIP Mr. Ivan (We gonna miss u)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
He died off kidney failure.
Don B dont have plans about releasing some new shit, but Ivan was supposed to release totally new album and also soundtrack for one movie in ATL.

Feb 8, 2003
He died off kidney failure.
Don B dont have plans about releasing some new shit, but Ivan was supposed to release totally new album and also soundtrack for one movie in ATL.
Alot of cats died from kidney, heart or liver failure. This a message that eveybody needs be examined more often so a problem like this can be pointed out in its early stages.

R.I.P to Mr. Ivan though

Jan 10, 2006
Def!

Alot of cats died from kidney, heart or liver failure. This a message that eveybody needs be examined more often so a problem like this can be pointed out in its early stages.

R.I.P to Mr. Ivan though

U fuccin right dawg. Unfortunabely the friend of mine died off heart failure on Jan 4th, he was only 26. RIP

Jan 10, 2006
I think the reason of all these sudden deaths from 20 to 40 years old is too much syrup mixed with weed or powder or heroin... Folks need to stop (includin me)

Feb 8, 2003
I think the reason of all these sudden deaths from 20 to 40 years old is too much syrup mixed with weed or powder or heroin... Folks need to stop (includin me)
Liquor and smoke detiorates your organs quickly, Thats why I stopped smoking green completely and barely drink(i just dont get trashed like I used to) nowdays its more of you gotta change your lifestyle if you wanna live a little longer for the kids if a individual has them.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Damn Mr. Ivan dead? Dats hella fucked up
R.I.P. I kno New Orleans took a loss on dis one
New Orleans unfortunately don't give a shit. No one's talking about Ivans death even people that used to bump his shit back in the day. I could ask 100 motherfuckers around here and I bet 99 wouldn't know shit. Had Mr. Ivan got shot shit would be all over the radio .. fucking pathetic. R.I.P.