RIP Fat Tone anybody?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2003
Tightest shit from KC with no fuckin doubt. For shame 24 years old and catch the death.. the man had a gang of talent 'but that's how it is in them KC streets'

yeah I know he died in Vegas I'm just sayin.. heard hella shit about dude but his tracks were tight AS FUCK

Still knockin that shit

Apr 25, 2002
ThaG said:
most of Fat Tone's shit sucked
why do haters gotta always get in they 2 cents......?

i listen to tone still.....all the time.....theres none of that gangsta shit around no more....last of a dyin breed

Feb 8, 2006
If he was tha one to have any thing to do with Mac Dre's death then REST IN PISS PUNK ROCK BITCH but other than that the nigga was less than average! But yall see what happens when niggaz fuck wit tha Nor Cal they get hit with assault rifles Taliban style!!!!!!!!! REST IN THIZZ "The Great MAC MUTHAFUCCIN DRE"

Mar 24, 2006
Bin Laden said:
If he was tha one to have any thing to do with Mac Dre's death then REST IN PISS PUNK ROCK BITCH but other than that the nigga was less than average! But yall see what happens when niggaz fuck wit tha Nor Cal they get hit with assault rifles Taliban style!!!!!!!!! REST IN THIZZ "The Great MAC MUTHAFUCCIN DRE"
^^^Another Mac Dre groupie^^^

stay "dumb" in tha bay there kiddo....

Feb 8, 2006
KC Not a groupie just recognize real music when I hear it! And Tone wasn't that great, you and I both know Dre was killin that nigga in every aspect of the Rap Game!

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Bin Laden said:
KC Not a groupie just recognize real music when I hear it! And Tone wasn't that great, you and I both know Dre was killin that nigga in every aspect of the Rap Game!
psssssssshhhhhhhhh mac dre was wak as hell... You go on and luv dat shit cause hes from yo area and you grew up on it, but honestly when he died I didnt know five people who had ever heard of him so you need to face reality and come to grips wit da nigga wasnt really shit! Aight :dead: He aint pac he aint no god or nothin get over it.....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Bin Laden said:
I hope Mac Dre was killin him..

he was only in the game 15 years before FAT TONE..
Shit...if anyone has had that much time before anyone..
they should be killin em..

Truth is..
MD is a bay area legend..

FT was workin on becoming a KC legend..

they both died sad ass deaths..
let them 2 RIP .....no need to compare...they dont give a fuck no more.

just you sorry ass kids...that wanna argue over bullshit like this.

Get over it, them niggas are dead..and they aint coming back.
sad, but true.

Apr 25, 2002
JLMACN said:
I hope Mac Dre was killin him..

he was only in the game 15 years before FAT TONE..
Shit...if anyone has had that much time before anyone..
they should be killin em..

Truth is..
MD is a bay area legend..

FT was workin on becoming a KC legend..

they both died sad ass deaths..
let them 2 RIP .....no need to compare...they dont give a fuck no more.

just you sorry ass kids...that wanna argue over bullshit like this.

Get over it, them niggas are dead..and they aint coming back.
sad, but true.

ima co-sign on that.....thats real talk

Status
Not open for further replies.