RIP BLAPSTAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2008
IM NOT DEAD

i appreciate the people who really fucks wit me tho, and for everybody else on siccness hatin on me, i truly love yall the most, becuz you guys are the ones who really get my name out there, im sittin in front of the computer hellla weak about wat you guys are sayin about me, thiss shit is hellla hellla funny...anyways...if you really hate my music, go to my myspace page so i can laff at your dumm ass for still listenin to my music hit me..

myspace.com/blapstar

RIP "Blapstar" lolhttp://siccness.net/vb/images/smilies/cross-eyed.gif
:eyecross:

Aug 3, 2006
i appreciate the people who really fucks wit me tho, and for everybody else on siccness hatin on me, i truly love yall the most, becuz you guys are the ones who really get my name out there, im sittin in front of the computer hellla weak about wat you guys are sayin about me, thiss shit is hellla hellla funny...anyways...if you really hate my music, go to my myspace page so i can laff at your dumm ass for still listenin to my music hit me..

myspace.com/blapstar

this fools a fagget attention whore you faked your own death ahahah lol @ you thinkin your a real rapper too

May 16, 2002
I just double checked and dude turns out to be on my friends list on myspace.

I got to hand it to dude though, 3 + pages deep on this thread? I'd say his plan worked.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I just double checked and dude turns out to be on my friends list on myspace.

I got to hand it to dude though, 3 + pages deep on this thread? I'd say his plan worked.
dont think so....in one month he will be forgotten. i didnt bother to check his music either i just clicked the page to see all the hoopla

May 16, 2002
dont think so....in one month he will be forgotten. i didnt bother to check his music either i just clicked the page to see all the hoopla

That goes for 98.5% of people on the net who claim to be doing big thangs.

...so yeah, you right.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com

myspace.com/blapstar

Yeah bruh bruh you bout to get signed now!!! Faking your death>>>actual talent yaddadashooboopalaboopy??

May 25, 2006

hahhahahahaahahahahaha this guys funny wit his sorry ass!!