Rim Shops in The 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Good question, I would also like to know the answer.

I didn't even really know what rim shops were until I moved to Milwaukee, on Lisbon Ave & Capital Drive there are literally rim shops on every block for a few miles, I was blown away the first time I saw it.

Do we have any equivalent out here?

Dec 5, 2007
TRY 206 CUSTOMS, I'M SURE THEY CAN HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKIN FOR.

OR

IF YOU COME THRU TACOMA... WE GOT SQAUTIN, HISIDE WHEELS, UNIVERSAL WHEEL AND TIRE, RENT AND ROLL OR DICSOVERY RIMS...JUS TO NAME A FEW FOR YA, BUT EVERYONE I KNOW IN THE 206 OR SEATTLE AREA FUCKS WIT 206 CUSTOMS.

Nov 24, 2003
If you wanna go by the law, the cheapest way to get rims is to have a buddy that works at a shop or even a tire store (Les Schwab, Discount) because you won't be able to find a better price after discount even on the internet due to shipping costs.

Most of the shops/stores all order the same rims from the manufacturers so if you don't know someone you can usually pre-pick out what you want and then call around to find out who is gonna give you the best deal.

If you really want to go top of the line, and get something custom made or specialized; or if you want any type of stereo or body work done I would only fuck with Benchmark Motoring, or maybe Carnutz. From what I have heard Benchmark is one of the most respected shops on the West Coast.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^I've never heard of any of those. But, DO NOT go to Stereo Warehouse, for stereo shit. Buying stuff from them isn't that bad, but never have them install it. They are fucking idiots, every last one of them (at least 3 years ago) and the installation bay manager (the broad) is a fucking cunt.

Nov 30, 2002
^I've never heard of any of those. But, DO NOT go to Stereo Warehouse, for stereo shit. Buying stuff from them isn't that bad, but never have them install it. They are fucking idiots, every last one of them (at least 3 years ago) and the installation bay manager (the broad) is a fucking cunt.

the bitch is stupid... and she aint there anymore... my boys that work up there will do you real good tho... tell them to install it after work and they'll do it for cheap... they just keep the $$

pz

Apr 25, 2002
the bitch is stupid... and she aint there anymore... my boys that work up there will do you real good tho... tell them to install it after work and they'll do it for cheap... they just keep the $$

pz
"We stripped our prices NAKED"

LOL

I had a friend in HS who worked there, I went up there and put my first ever system in my 1984 Volvo Station Wagon, they put in a piece of shit.

Stereo Wearhouse sucks.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not all that good with the language of all this audio stuff, but what I got at that place was

4 Pioneer speakers (big ones in the back, small ones in the front)
Pioneer deck
2 1500 watt amps
A giant sub in the trunk
Installation

for $800