RIDICULOUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I'm just a lurker and don't have much standing. But as much as many of you are pissed about the direction of the board, I'm tired of hearing the moaning from EVERYONE.

If I made the following post: "Hey everyone, my toilet was clogged last night and turd floated up that looked like tech on the cover of anghellic".

Here would be the thread:

1. Which version mayne. Turds are tight as hell. (insert 14mb signature pimpin some artist I give 2 shits about).
2. Shut up 1, your a bitch as punk. He wasn't talking about turds, he was talking about farts.
3. Dayme 2, don't you know who 1 is? You should check before you talk shit (no pun intended). 1 is tech's brothers cousins monkeys uncle's dogs wifes racoon.
2. lay off me mayne, I'm true to the juggalos. your a bitch ass (insert ridiculous stream of profanities typed with ebonics version of QWERTY keyboard).
4. Yeah! Smores are the best.
5. Fuck smores dog, they wack as a motherfucker.
6. Yeah, fried donuts from biscuit dough on a cast-iron skillet are how I roll when camping?
7. This may be the wrong thread, but is everready coming out.
3. Mod's please shut down this whole board because everyone is dumb and they don't agree with me.
8. Do you guys want to hear my rap about turds set to the "me so horny" beat?

And so on and so on.

I guess what I'm asking is, please stop hijacking threads with "me to", "fuck yous" and "wahoos". Stay on topic or start your own.

Feb 5, 2005
....1 is tech's brothers cousins monkeys uncle's dogs wifes racoon.....
oh yeah? well I'm that racoon!...

*ends sarcasm that was blatantly used to solidify the previous post...

I feel you on that too......can't we all just get along without dumbing up the threads?....

I think part of it is the LACK of true news and people getting bored with it all....