rick rock doin it again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2002
the boy rick rock just got done getting busta rhymes 1st single for his album video shot yesterday and today erick sermon 2nd single video just shot and xzibit next single with dr dre on it as well..not to mention tracks with mahria carey bone and a list of others..hes makin a name for him self and reppin the bay where ever he goes...

R

realsicksniper

He should rep the Bay by Fuckin with the Bay more

Well, he helped Jay Z. He knows that the talent aint in the Bay.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Congrats to Rick for his moves through the industry. I'm mostly lookin' forward to the Federation album though.

hu$tle: I'll be callin' you later today about what we were talkin' about on the e-mail.

Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO at Hustle Simmons... I wondered where you been, I almost started a "RIP RJ" Thread the other day... how you been dogg ? Good to see you back!

Sep 20, 2002
Re: He should rep the Bay by Fuckin with the Bay more

realsicksniper said:
Well, he helped Jay Z. He knows that the talent aint in the Bay.
well 1st of all his group federation is out of fairfield so im thinking thats the bay and he just signed a label deal for them threw virgin records.about working with bay area artist its a buisness if they can afford his tracks im sure he has no problem working with them.to tell you the truth not getting into his buisness but he dont charge even half when most of these bay cats ask for a track then what he getting from these major artist not to many producers whos in his bracket would short change him self like that..but you cant give a bangin ass track away for 5k when jay or busta or fab or when dr dre secured 5 tracks for him. damn did i just say dr dre the boy is doing it and they pick them up in the 25k rage.

Aug 26, 2002
ric rock is dope he did a couple trks for my dude on def jam west in my group an i have his new beat cd write to it everyday

handle buisness like a real artist an you could
fuck wit ric rock"get off ya ass an get some

Apr 25, 2002
Doxx said:
There are two. Rick Rock and Riq Roq. Riq Roq is dude from Hitworks.

Doxx

doxx, so was it rick rock or riq roq that 51.50 was talkin shit about? "rick rock can suck a rick raggy dick"... i think it was on the JELOUS MOTHERFUCKERS song

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I can't really call it. Riq Roq put out the 51.50 albums and I thought they were still cool with Riq. I don't know though 'cause I haven't talked to Riq or any of the 51.50 cats in at least 4 years.

I don't want to stir the pot though when I don't know for sure. Ask Phantom. He fucks with Riq Roq up at Hitworks and he may know the status of Riq and 51.50.

Doxx