Richie Rich is back! New album DL "Town Bidness" ft. Snoop, B-Legit, more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
im a check it out. i really liked seasoned veteran. that was a dope album. but the one after that i think it was called the game got frisbeed like a motherfucker. it sounded like some old school 80s music to me.
4real? u didnt like the game? i thought that shyt went hard. only album that dropped at that time that was a front 2 bacc slapper except maybe quiks balance and options cuz i thjink it came at the same time. glad rich is bacc doin it tho. always been my fav bay rapper....

Dec 29, 2008
yeah i honestly didn't like it. i bought it because i liked the song thats what i aint gone do. that was the only song i liked on the entire cd. i was expecting something more like seasoned veteran and the music on this one threw me off. that was one of the biggest disappointments i ever had when buying a bay cd. i was hella expecting the cd to be dope and was like wtf. but i still like richie rich and will give him another chance.

Apr 14, 2006
Great news that Double R is back in the game, however, I'm not feeling the production on this album at all. A few songs slap.....most I didn't like though.