Richard Ramirez aka The Nightstalker...DEAD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Wait, is that picture to imply that he is representative of???

Or perhaps, just because he has a pentagram, and that is pentagram(not Baphomet) on his palm???

And the question would be, according to WHOM!!!
He said "HAIL SATAN" on his way out of the courtroom that day. Like it or not, he's representing Satanism. Just like a hypocrite of a person that calls themselves a Christian, they are still a representative of it because people judge the whole faith off of one person a lot of times.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
He was actually caught in the apt complex my ex used to live in or right by it, something to that effect. She was a little kid when it happened but some dudes noticed him and started beating him up. I think it was in East LA or something like that. I'm pretty sure he was stabbed by a Norteno in prison, since he clearly was a scrapa since he was a Mexican from Southern California.

Nov 1, 2005
what a idiot...he didnt get beat up after getting noticed by some dudes.he got beat up after he tried to carjack a woman and her neighbors came out to help after hearing her scream and no he clearly isnt from so-cal.he's from texas.he killed people in los angeles as well as san francisco.

Props: SC_408

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
He was actually caught in the apt complex my ex used to live in or right by it, something to that effect. She was a little kid when it happened but some dudes noticed him and started beating him up. I think it was in East LA or something like that. I'm pretty sure he was stabbed by a Norteno in prison, since he clearly was a scrapa since he was a Mexican from Southern California.
Your a dumb ass for this post

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
what a idiot...he didnt get beat up after getting noticed by some dudes.he got beat up after he tried to carjack a woman and her neighbors came out to help after hearing her scream and no he clearly isnt from so-cal.he's from texas.he killed people in los angeles as well as san francisco.
Sorry for not being clear enough, he was noticed...car jacking a lady. I didn't know people were so sensitive about the details of serial killers. I'll have to be a lot more concise for the siccness from now on. People make a million Norte jokes per day on the sicc, yet somehow this flew over people's heads. :dead:

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I've told this story on here before, but anyways.. my mom was a nurse at King County Jail when they caught Gary Ridgway aka the Green River Killer up here. She was a psych nurse at the time at the jail and sat in on his psychological evaluation shortly after his arrest. I guess during it he talked about some of the murders seeing he knew he was finally caught and wanted to gloat some. My mom said he talked about killing those women like a average person would tell you what they had for breakfast. Not only did my mom work two decades at the jail, ten of those years being a psych nurse for the criminally insane, but prior to that she was an ER nurse in The Bronx during the height of the crack epidemic in the 80s. She's interacted with some downright awful people during her career as a nurse but told me that even with people that were straight up street hardened murders you could still see "a person" in their eyes when you looked into them. She said with Ridgway there was nothing there. No emotions. No life in his eyes. Nothing.

Cool story bro...you have any pix of your mom's tidds?

#jokes (unless you actually do then that'll be cool)

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
my cuzzin use to live in l.a,...we would go visit her all the time often and stay the weekend,..but she ended up moving out and then the new family moved in to her old apartment,...i guess not too long after,..this guy broke in to that same apartment and did some killing!

trippy shit,....R.I.PISS!

May 16, 2002
My cousin lives in Carson Calif. by Long Beach. Lived there all his life right off the 405. He's the first person to take me to East L.A. back in the 80's.

We never encountered the night stalker. Just wanted you all to know my cousin lives in So. Cal & now works for Sony Pictures. That is all. Carry on.