Rich the Factor questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I'm interested in getting some Rich the Factor CDs but I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the following covers:

Pole Position (OG and Collectors if you got it)

Scritch the Scratcha

And if anyone has these I'd be very interested in getting them.

Hit me up at [email protected]

KM

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I THINK THAT POLE POSITION CD IS THE OG! THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION HAS A DIFFERENT COVER!

ANYWAY, I SOLD THAT CD FOR ABOUT $100 AND 5 RARE CDS! I REALLY SOLD IT FOR ABOUT $160 CONSIDERING THE CDS WERE: NBG, TECH N9NE, DOUBLE D, AND 2 OTHERS..

THE DUDE WAS HELLA COOL!

May 30, 2002
What's up man, you want Rich The Factor cd's order his newest solo cd Big Tyme ;2002 from www.friscostreetshow.com You can also order his last solo cd Factorism; 2000 . I think they like 10.99 a piece. You got to go to www.friscostreetshow.com ; go to hot off the presses two and scroll down man, I mean scroll down. If you don't see try hot off the presses one scroll and shop for it. If don't find on the site "which I doubt will happen" just call them the number is listed. I have put the albums covers down below, the pole position cover is for the tape Pole Position and the other cover is the cd cover is Pole Position The Collector's Edition. See Pole Position has two versions collector's and I guess regular; I would get the collectors edition; if have more songs from what I see and it got all the songs on the regular from what I see.