Revolution....lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
According to Nintendo president Satoru Iwata, the Revolution will not be competing with either of the two systems. Nintendo has admitted on several occasions the Revolution will not be as powerful as the Sony PS3 or the Xbox 360. It is Nintendo’s belief that with their innovative new controller and broader approach to gaming, they will attract a “different” audience.

lol @ different audience....haha

nintendo is dead.....the needa join the ranks of sega or just fall off the face of the earth with they kiddie bullshit...an tryna be unique ? loll

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
yep they died with the game cube, that thing was the biggest mistake in console history since the Jaguar

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
You fools need to step your game up, The Gamecube is sick as fuck, there's a grip of really good games that are only on the Gamecube. I usually prefer the GC versions of multi-console games to the PS2 version(I don't have an Xbox) People who knock Nintendo irritate me, if you're really a gamer, you'd appreciate all the systems, not just the PS2 and Xbox.

And another thing, I'm on my third or fourth PS2, shit is always breaking, I've had the exact same Gamecube since it came out, and have NEVER had a problem with it.
________
Glass pipes

Apr 27, 2005
technically its not a light gun, but it can act like one. it can act like anything for that matter. revolution is gonna come out of nowhere and really surprise all the haters and doubters, watch.

Jan 7, 2004
I'll most likely get one before a ps3 and 360 because of price but the thing that makes me want to get it the most is that it is like every system nintendo has in one which is the greatest thing they could have done imo no more trying to get those nintendo cartridges in just perfect position just download click and play.

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah, it seems awesome to me. You're just hating if you don't think this thing has potential. It's graphics won't be super great, but it'll be more powerful than the GameCube, and hella cheap. Less than 200 dollars for a new system. It's gonna be sweet.

Everybody was knocking the DS before it came out, too, and now people love that shit.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
THE REVOLUTION WILL RULE ASS WHEN IT ARRIVES!!!!!
EVERY SYSTEM HAS ITS LOYALIST BUT IF YOURA TRUE GAMER YOULL FUCK WITH EVERYTHING...EXCEPT THE DS THATS FOR PUSSIES AND LITTLE GIRLS.. HAHAHA J/P THATS THE ONLY SYSTEM I WASNT FEELING. ILL PLAY THE VIRTUAL BOY BE FORE THAT ONE. ILL RISK THE EYE CANCER... LOL

Feb 23, 2004
a star impaled said:
You're blind as fuck if you can't see the potential Nintendo holds with the Revolution. I mean it has 200$ launch price tag, that alone will persuade many people to buy when the competition is at $500. Besides all the new interactive abilities and the capability of playing older games there will be an entire line up of unique Nintendo only games. Nintendo is tapping into every market that the PS3 won't. If any system needs to drop out of the race and commit suicide is Xbox 360 which virtually has no unique market, besides PC fans who think it's uncomfortable to play games infront of the computer.
Your on crack if you think xbox doesn't have a unique market with there marketplace point system online and tight sports games that u cant play for shit on PC, Xbox 360 is the future of gaming, theres so many dumbfucks who can't play pc games but can play console games, Xbox will never die specially when its backed by the richest man in the world!

Sep 28, 2002
the xbox360 wont die because of the richest man of the world, but it should die cuz it has no unique market. its pretty much a suped up xbox (which was a suped up ps2) nothing unique. Nintendo is the master of innovation for gaming.

they brought rumbling to controls, mastered wireless, analog stick, and the touch screen.

Apr 27, 2005
hahahahahaha, virtual boy, i remember walking into blockbuster and playing mario tennis and thinking it was so cool. man, what was i thinking??

Apr 27, 2005
one more thing, resident evil 4 looks incredible, and its on gamecube. the revolution will be twice as powerful, thats more than enough for great graphics.

May 2, 2002
Lemon420 said:
You fools need to step your game up, The Gamecube is sick as fuck, there's a grip of really good games that are only on the Gamecube. I usually prefer the GC versions of multi-console games to the PS2 version(I don't have an Xbox) People who knock Nintendo irritate me, if you're really a gamer, you'd appreciate all the systems, not just the PS2 and Xbox.

And another thing, I'm on my third or fourth PS2, shit is always breaking, I've had the exact same Gamecube since it came out, and have NEVER had a problem with it.
I agree! My kids got a GC and PS2. I think the GC is much better. The sports games are smoother and the color of the graphics is much better. It ain't even close IMO. PS2 just has more games.

Apr 25, 2002
a star impaled said:
You're blind as fuck if you can't see the potential Nintendo holds with the Revolution. I mean it has 200$ launch price tag, that alone will persuade many people to buy when the competition is at $500. Besides all the new interactive abilities and the capability of playing older games there will be an entire line up of unique Nintendo only games. Nintendo is tapping into every market that the PS3 won't. If any system needs to drop out of the race and commit suicide is Xbox 360 which virtually has no unique market, besides PC fans who think it's uncomfortable to play games infront of the computer.
well said

i'm getting a PS3 for sure, but by the looks of it, i'll probably be getting a Revolution as a secondary system.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
As a gamer I enjoy the Gamecubes playability, but the the game line up is "not for grown folks". I'd get a new Nintendo if they played DVD/CD's like the other consoles. That's the only thing besides games that they can step up. Other than that the Nintendo is a solid piece for those young at heart or just into games on a budget. I bought mine for 40 bucks... so you cant beat it.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Gamecube can be sick as fuck. If you dont think so you probably just havent spent time with the quality games it has. The # of great games is kinda low, ill give you that for sure - a lot of them are bargain-bin trash that shouldnt have been licensed... but GC definitely offers a 'different' experience than PS2 and Xbox do. Not saying its better, PS2 is obviously the most successful and quality system of this century so far. But some games on the Gamecube you cant play on the other systems, so a lot of people dont know how tight they can get.

Metroid Prime 2, is probably the best "single player" console game ive played in MANY years. It took me 40 hours to beat and I never got bored once, and after I finally beat it, all I wanted to do was play more. They put so much work into both of those Metroid games. Other games that made the system worth it to have were Super Smash Bros, Resident Evil Re-make, Eternal Darkness, Tales of Symph, .. and Windwaker was alright even though it was the worst Zelda game ever made. Was still decent...

I dunno, I thought the system was pretty good. I played it more than I did my Xbox (w/ 25 games), but less than my PS2. And for some reason that controller is appealing to me even though its set up so weird.

I think the Revolution will be unique enough to sell to a large market. we'll see...

Apr 25, 2002
The revolution is gonna change gaming how we know it! I'm glad they are taking a different approach. It's another reason to cop one, instead of just having the same type of games across three systems.

If you have a gameboy advance, check out Wario Ware twisted, nintendo still has it!

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Well I guess we'll have to see when the ps3 comes out, cuz you guys can't make these assumptions yet until it comes out then you can compare both equally.... which btw by the time that happens xbox will have made there improvements and glitches fixed and ps3 will be barley catching up. haha we'll see though