REVIEW'S ON MONEY AND GAME.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L O E

On the Rise
Dec 4, 2002
Ahhh mainstream...well some-what but that track was done several years ago but thanks for the honest opinion's. DUGOUT we go way back and yes the future looks promising for us to lace these cats out here.

LOE

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Just to break it down it went like this...

Year 19 whatever the fuck....A Tuesday afternoon..

"What up C Nice mane, when can a young playa get on a track mane?" - T1

"What up T, you the tightest white rapper I know. Check this out, I can get some studio time over at Larry K's and you can drop a song for this compliation Im workin on." - C-Nice

"Damn dog thats tight as fuck...Thanks for hookin me up mane. I know you was knockin that "Game Iz Automatic" tracked that I laced you wit for that last compliation you put out...Wait till you peep how we finna lace it this time around. Can I lace the beat myself dog?" - T1

"Hell ya T, bring it on. You and Larry K both got a Proteus 2000 right? Bring over a beat, dump it into this white boy's computer, and yall can spit the whole song there." Come through this Thusday and lace it up.-C-Nice

"Its all good, Ima come wit heat. Ill be atchyou to keep you updated on what I got formuatin'. Aight folx?" - T1

"Aight then little homie, hit me up. Late." - C-Nice

"Peace" - T1

Cool, so the studio time is set, I call up the homie LOE and let him know the deal. I already picked up perfect beat for the occation, and I was ready to get to writing...LOE came though and picked up the beat, and was ready the next day. Wednesday. We went ova some shit and came up wit some concepts, and was ready to do damage on someone else's tab..Its on...

Thurday, to make a long story short...We laced that shit like the GAME INSANE muthafuckaz we are and dropped the vocals you heard on the "Money and Game" audio. The song came out sick as fuck...T1 production, G.I. flows, everything a Game Insaniac could dream for. Well, a loooong while had passed and I hit up C-Nice on the hip one day jus to see what the update on the Compliation that he was puttin out is. He gave me the bad news, and told me that he wasnt finna put out the compilation no more...I was like DAMN.

The good news, was that he was finna give me the song that they we recorded that one night..That was a big plus, and I was already thinkin of the possibilites of what I can do with this cut.

Back to the bad news....He told that him and Larry K had changed the beat a little bit..I didnt really trip, I was thinkin maybe they jus mixed the shit or what not..Then he tells me that they actually used a Larry K beat instead. I was like DAMN. Fuck it ya feel me?

I finally got the track in my hot hands, and bumped that shit like 100 times...I was definitly feelin it, but didnt feel complete without hearin that GAME INSANE sound in the background. I thought DAMN what the fuck can I do with this track. Sho cant put it on a GAME INSANE album, Hmmm.....Perfect oppertunity knocked and now it will featured on the "Bart to Siccness Comp."

Well thats tha breakdown on why this cut is what it is....

The reason I posted all this non-sence is because I jus wanted yall to know that I still got the beat, and flipped the fuck out of it, and it will survive...Watch OUT...

L O E

On the Rise
Dec 4, 2002
Damn.... I think the homie T-uno just layed it down for motherfuckaz.. really it don't matter what we do we always come heated..... FUCK THE SANE on mine......

LOE

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, good look on that track history T-1. It's cool as fuck to see how things came about. You should do that shit more often homie.......