REVIEWS OF MOVIES I'VE SEEN OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The last 2 weeks, me and my girl have been renting movies like crazy. here are the movies we watched and what i thought.

The Ring: It was a cool movie, didnt know a lot about it when i rented it, but it was good. Some what scary but yet, somewhat predictable. 6.5/10

Fear Dot Com - Basically like The ring, just different elements. 5/10

Jackass - GREAT fucking movie. A movie i can put on while drinking with folks, and just let it play in the background. GREAT entertainment. just like the MTV show, but better. 8.9/10

8 Mile - People who i talked to had mixed reviews. I thought it was a great movie. Eminem ripped shit, and actually acted good. I thought the movie would go all the way till he blew up, but it didnt go that far, so who knows, might get an 8 mile2. the last battle was sicc as fuck. hope they make a sequel. 8/10

1 hour Photo - Gay movie. Unlike my girl, never Climaxed (OK, that was a corney ass line, Just playin). Robin williams, just played a lonely creepy man. kept thinking it would get better but never did. 3/10

Super Troppers - The opening scene was funny as fuck. had them rockers scketched as fuck. rest of the money had its funny moments but also had its boring moments. average movie, but had some funny parts. 6/10

All about the benjamins - A Lot better than i thought it would be. Had funny moments, and kept me entertained. Cube and epps made a good comedy team. recommened it. BETTER THAN YOU WOULD THINK. 7.5/10

Thats the movies I've watched over the past couple weeks. Add some feedback on any of thees movies if ya seen em. And Suggest some good flicks, cuz I dont know what else to rent. haevnt been keeping up on other movies lately. Is Road To Prediction good? or The Martin Lawrence Stand up? or Black Knight with Lawernce? or Pluto Nash with Eddie Murphy (Just kidding on the last two) let me know whats crackin