Return 2 The City That Killahoe Shit Iz back....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
illmannered666 said:
People act like they've been gone - has anyone seen our albums in the last 8 years???? Killahoe and Frisco is repped to the fullest, each release.

i think it's because of that hyphy shit that people forgot about frisco, we ain't up on all that shit and that's what's popin right now, shit most people on this board ain't old enough too even remember them times, but with frisco we've ALWAYS been consistant with our music, we got hot shit out here, it's a shame that people don't know about it, atleast WE KNOW!!!

Nov 14, 2005
nbpsfc said:
i think it's because of that hyphy shit that people forgot about frisco, we ain't up on all that shit and that's what's popin right now, shit most people on this board ain't old enough too even remember them times, but with frisco we've ALWAYS been consistant with our music, we got hot shit out here, it's a shame that people don't know about it, atleast WE KNOW!!!

Realtalk playboi our generation was that mobb muzik now this generation is that hyphy thang from our 1st born to our 2nd born aslong as the bay make good muzik and keep being the trendsettaz of this shit then it's all luv but i remember the old day like Bloodbox (VGz), Tommy Gun (Double Rock) ,
Hugh E Mc Outta Control Projects (O.C), 51.50 (The Jungle Marin)
(C.I.N Richmond) I.M.P (Lakeview) ( Down N Dirty Hustlers Sunnydale The Swamp)etc. Mayyynnneeee....

May 22, 2006
eastbayrider510 said:
its too bad that the majority of the little bandwagon jumpers on the streets and on the siccness havent ever heard the first album.....damn near classic
i feel u mayn, all these square ass niggas didn't even listen 2 bay shit durin' the mobbstyle music era.... now square ass niggas wanna act like dey been slappin' bay shit when the truth is dey jus started slappin' bay shit when the hyphy shit started.

Apr 13, 2006
till this day..i still listen to that mobstyle music.ive been bumbin alot of old shyt that i havent played in hella months.
----some
pizzo- heaterman
killa tay- mr mafioso
taydatay- antcipaytion
guce-pure pressure
dosia- waiting to inhale
.....im into mob shyt than hyphy. Dont get me wrong though..the MOVEMENT IS MAKIN MOVES THOUGH and its coo to sit back and watch it