Results This Season Of Ur Fav. NFL Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
yo i think that if Ricky Williams has a great season an stays healthy the Phins will be great maybe even great enuff to make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs this year
i figure they will cum out at 13-3 this year

post ur team an wat u think they will do this season

May 10, 2002
As of now, Imma say the Cowboys sneak in to the playoffs with a 9-7 mark. But it all depends on if they get bitten anymore by the injury bug. They need Galloway to have a big year.

Jun 25, 2002
offensive cohesiveness will be key...the D woulda been a staple if not for the unfortunate injury to jamir miller...should be decent tho, 7-9 last year should be improved on slightly

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Villain said:
Saints 10-6
That's right. Y'all better watch out for the Saints! Aaron Brooks has weapons all over the field. Hopefully they will enter the season healthy. If so... Buckle up. I just wish they would give Aaron Brooks a contract extension so it doesn't bother him during the season.

The Saints will win the Super Bowl.

And Ricky Williams will not be the answer for the Dolphins! They are in a tough division with the Jets, Bills, and Patriots. The Dolphins won't even make the playoffs. Ricky Williams is garbage anyway good the Saints did get rid of him. He's not a big play running back anyway.

Apr 25, 2002
BILLS 16-0....undefeated Super Bowl Champs.....

Naw I'd guess 9-7 with Bledsoe......They better do better than 3-13 this fuckin' year......

Apr 25, 2002
Bears 11-5.....

one of the top D's in the league.. Brian Urlacher is a fucking stud. he'll be defensive player of the year. The A-Train (Anthony Thomas) will rush for well over a 1,000 yards...though Jim miller doesnt put up big numbers, he'll get them to the top of the division and if he fucks off Chris Chandler will take his place. there going to be throwing to 4 great Receivers (Marcus Robinson, Marty Booker, David Terrell, Dez White). Its going to be a fun season for bear fans....

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
^^^
Antowain Smith is there Starting RB.....
Jamal hasent even signed yet...Dont know if he will ...
But anderson would be a good pick-up for the pats. that would make Smith play harder and better to secure his starting job.

shadow