REST IN PEACE PIMP C ( of UGK )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Yep It is shocking though unbelievable bc he was getting his shit straight and got focused. I guess god has a mission for all of us some how. Also you can tell on taht new U.G.K album taht Pimp knew he was gonna die really soon bc he had alot of songs on there talking to god asking him to forgiveness(kinda like Pac, Gerald Levert & Biggie did right before they passed)

Watch there be like atleast 4 new Pimp C albums coming soon. Bc from what I heard he stayed in the studio pumping out songs from left to right so I'm sure theres alot of shit in the vault or in the works.

Has Bun B spoke to teh public yet? I havent had time to keep up this week bc I been busy

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
damn I didn't even hear about this til right now today. and i found out just searchin through the site. this is fucked up!

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Mane on the real, dude handed me a UGK cd my freshmen year of HS in the heart of tha city been hooked eva since, thats 7 years, RIP
which cd did he bless you with? please say ridin dirty. i'll accept supertight. glad you got exposed to some country rap tunes.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Unfortunately I hadnt really known about UGK until Underground Kingz when my friend who worked at a cd store gave me a copy. It took me a while to get into it, i liked about only 10 songs on the double cd, but everything kept growing on me. Im still bumping that shit, along with the rest of their other albums. Shit, "choppin blades" off ridin dirty is WAY sicker captain save-a-hoe. and that song is ill as fuck! Its too bad i caught on so late, Pimp C was talented as fuck (rapping, singing the hooks! my hooks are some of the best ive ever heard, production). RIP Pimp C.