REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
1. Every time somebody has asked me to upload something, I have done it (if I had the files available); I will not do it anymore though, at least not in a thread

2. I simply don't have the time to upload all of those albums

3. If I do it, I will only get some more hate
fuck em g if it wernt for you a lot of these people wouldnt be bangin the ish anyway.. if people were able to get the albums at a fair price they would more than likely..... fuck the haters

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
well, for a lot of these albums there is no way for everybody to get them (at any price), because there are a lot more people who want them than there are copies existing

what are we doing then?

keep em for ourselves until all copies get lost/destroyed at some point?

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
1. Every time somebody has asked me to upload something, I have done it (if I had the files available); I will not do it anymore though, at least not in a thread

2. I simply don't have the time to upload all of those albums

3. If I do it, I will only get some more hate

and yes, If I do it and everybody has them, I won't be able to trade for stuff I don't have, this is a factor; I don't like it for the reasons I described, but I can't do anything about it
ThaG i dont even know why you're biting into that stuff man. That dude wants you to give him props for spreading HIS shit around... Fuck that shit, people already know his name from the files... Everyone just wants more attention

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
ThaG i dont even know why you're biting into that stuff man. That dude wants you to give him props for spreading HIS shit around... Fuck that shit, people already know his name from the files... Everyone just wants more attention
aint his files actually bro its the big homie nls who comes to the board now and again... but i dont think he puts shit out that he dont mind bein shared and if he dont want it shared he makes it clear lol

by the way is that new playya 1000 tight?

I like how your in other request threads spittin how you CANT post uploads anymore

Why cant you post ups anymore thaG, dont you have any cds yourself worthy of the thread??

Why dont you post some of your personal faves instead of others

or is that you just listen to what everybody else listens to and dont know shit about it

just a thought

Im not going to make any more posts about this its not worth it.... to answer your question below, if you go thru the two posts of requests in both forums Ive upped hella of me and my homies shit.

I mostly post shit people request

But I sure as hell dont post other peoples shit !
and dingledorf... uhh.
who the fuck are you, you talkin to me like we talked b4 ?
shut up main

PEACE

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I like how your in other request threads spittin how you CANT post uploads anymore

Why cant you post ups anymore thaG, dont you have any cds yourself worthy of the thread??

Why dont you post some of your personal faves instead of others

or is that you just listen to what everybody else listens to and dont know shit about it

just a thought
I don't see you posting yours so I can't understand why you demand it from others...

May 11, 2002
REQUESTS IF ANYBODY HAS THEM]...........THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

They are from St. Louis :

Hillside Hustlas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part II (1999)

Tracklist:

01. Intro Part II
02. Armageddon
03. What You Wanna Do
04. Here We Go
05. Rumor
06. Midwest Side
07. Creepin Through The Fog
08. Come On Down
09. Eternally
10. 30157714
11. Let Em Know
12. Feel My Rhyme
13. Rap Game
14. Hoes All Pause

JCD & The Dawg LB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Day In The Life (1992)

Tracklist:

01. Radio Intro
02. St. Louis Niggas
03. Get Naked
04. They Like It Like We Do
05. Day In The Life Of A JCD
06. Tilo Sings The Hits
07. Big Bitch
08. Kibbles And Bits
09. Bon Appetit
10. Over Pussy
11. Tell Ya' Bout A Bitch
12. Boot Nat
13. Fish House
14. Budda Rhymes
15. Dog Pound
16. Cold Kaos
17. Gotcha
18. Lou 40 Blues
19. Personal Loser
20. Shout Outs

Lotone & J-Dog

Dope MCz (1997)

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Dope MCz
03. Search For Peace
04. I Know That You Know
05. Essence Of A Playa
06. Luv For My City
07. Lyrical Assassin
08. Fatal But Funky
09. Rein Carnation
10. Islam
11. L2 Da O
12. Just Once
13. Lethal Minded
14. Last Words
15. 30 Million

Mad House Records

24th Hour (1999)

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. 24th Hour
03. Brown Water
04. Exit
05. No Love
06. Da Struggle
07. Wings Of 97
08. 17 Angels
09. Reck-A-Nize Wat
10. N.S.U.C. (Bonus)