REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
^^^It has been a long time since i hollered at you. Whats good JL. Can you recommend to me some of these cds that are really tight. (Dont say all) I mean like two or three real good ones. You still flowing on the flows board. I remember using your Z-Ro pic where that guy was scratching his chin in a battle with

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^It has been a long time since i hollered at you. Whats good JL. Can you recommend to me some of these cds that are really tight. (Dont say all) I mean like two or three real good ones. You still flowing on the flows board. I remember using your Z-Ro pic where that guy was scratching his chin in a battle with
sup mayne....nah I dont flow on the flows board no more...haha. thats was some good times though....I recommend all this shit homie...
Its all good...I havent downloaded all of it..or even most of it...but this is the 90's Underground...
when everything was hot...

Snatch as much as you can...just make sure you can contribute one way or the other..

@ jl where southside posse from homie?
Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 14, 2004
^^^I got you, I really dont have much Midwest shit though. Would it be okay if I contribute some songs. I always had shit loads of downsouth shit. But growing up the Midwest was not as talked about (bone was about it) But whatever I can do is cool.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Cashflow420 said:
What does that mean stealing links? Does that mean don't use pics of album covers from other websites and post them here? Give an example please, I just want to make sure I'm following what you're saying.

We have had a member of this place..

steal SEVERAL links from here and post them in this other site I take part in..

I have taken a couple myself (1,2)....This guys has taken atleast 10 in the last couple days..

cant do that..I aint doin it no more..and neither is no one else.

Basically if you gonna post something for Download...make sure you are the one that uploaded it. Thats all.