Request The Jacka on KMEL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2004
Just spreading the word. Got the new Jack Artist cd, and I think it's easily one of the top albums I've heard in a long time.

So, if you like the Jack Artist, please request The Jacka on KMEL. Tell them that you want to hear The Jacka or ask them why they aren't playing The Jacka. Here's the email addresses for 3 shows on KMEL, and also their phone number if you wanna call them up.

[email protected] M-F 6am- 10am

[email protected] M-F 6pm- 10pm

[email protected] Sundays 4pm- 6pm

1-800-955-KMEL (5635)

I got this from The Jacka's fanmail. They said it helps him out a lot, so if you like his music show some support ya'll.

ScoSaSSiNeSS

Artist Records
Apr 1, 2003
www.thejacka.com
Goodlookin' out west, there's a few more I forgot to add. I'm bout to have that updated in a minute.
westcoast24 said:
Just spreading the word. Got the new Jack Artist cd, and I think it's easily one of the top albums I've heard in a long time.

So, if you like the Jack Artist, please request The Jacka on KMEL. I guess they got the song "GIRLS SAY", so request that. Here's the email addresses for 3 shows on KMEL, and also their phone number if you wanna call them up.

[email protected] M-F 6am- 10am

[email protected] M-F 6pm- 10pm

[email protected] Sundays 4pm- 6pm

1-800-955-KMEL (5635)

I got this from The Jacka's fanmail. They said it helps him out a lot, so if you like his music show some support ya'll.

Nov 4, 2004
Alright, I edited my messege so people don't just request a certain song. I've been sending them emails, so I hope everyone else is too. I want this album to blow up, cause you can tell he's been working hard on it. Everyone needs to get this cd mayne and show them how the West Coast does it!

Apr 26, 2002
hell year, i listened to it on 2siccaudio.com and that shit is heated! i ordered a copy from rapbay last night right after i listened to it. is his other c.d.'s tight and how do they compare to this c.d.? also who did tha production on tha c.d., that shit is top notch. fold.