Request: Game Insane Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
i'm anxious to see a review on this. and can we get a review from someone thats an actual critic? i dont really want a review from someone on Game Insane's nuts to give it a 10/10 when its only a 8/10 just cuz they like to kiss ass. if it really is a 10/10 thats all to the good as long as its not done to kiss ass. i'm wantin to see what all the fuss is about :p

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
i go the cd i thought it was heat, not to just be saying that, i truely thought that, all good beast and lyrics. good job

Apr 25, 2002
Heres a quick little review of my thoughts on the album...

1.High Intesity-Good track to start off the cd with...basically a track introducing Game Insane t the world...good beat..LOE and T1 rip the track.."never heard a group like this"

2.Membaz Only-Coo track...the beat is pretty tite...I didnt really care for the hook in this one as much...Maja comes real sick on this song as usual....track features T1, Maja and MUB

3.Maybe in the Future-Im lovin the beat on this shit...raw as fuck..I wish this track was longer..only a 1:40 long...Track features t1 spit some 3 short verses...over all very sick track..

4.Try to Catch Us-Song dedicated to the piggies..the beat is decent...song features T1....coo track...definetly not the best on the album in my opinion but not bad...I like the little police voices in the background coming in and out..

5.Untwined Mind-Pretty good track...Maja and T1 come equally tite on this one...beat is coo...thos who have the promo already heard it so Im not gonna give too much detail...

6.Sickazz Fashion-Tite track....the beat on this one is coo...the hook is coo...took me a min to get used to but I like the shit now...song features T1

7.Night Life-I really dont like the extra synth sounds added in this during the hook....doesnt sound like it goes with the melody as well....the beat is still ok tho....good track for the clubs..my favorite verse is LOE's...song features T1 and LOE...

8.Short Fuze-Very sick...perfect shit for me to bump loud as fuck when Im in an angry mood...Maja's flow in this one is tite but its kkinda hard to understand what he is say because he raps so fast..MUB comes real tite too....the beat is tite..got a futuristic spacey feel...song features T1, Maja, and MUB.

9.Bangin the Same Click-Pretty good song...the beat is tite...T1 comes coo throughout the whole track...not much really to say bout this one other then overall coo track..

10.Killin The Competition-One of the tracks on this album I dont like...the beat is too jumpy for me..good thing its only a 1:36 long...song features T1

11.Slitherin-Probally my favorite track on the album...the beat is raw...I wish Maja woulda laid down a verse on this one...T1 and MUB come creative on this track..song features verse from T1 and MUB and Maja in the background on during the hook...

12.Diseased-Tite beat...slumpin bassline by Maja...song is about Game Insane infected minds...T1 carries this track well..

13.T-One and Only-I dont really like the beat on this one..song is produced my Young Mozart...I like the high pitch effect on the background on T1's voice...but thats about all I like about this song..

14.Quakin'-Coo track...the beat is hard...I love Maja's verse...the only track that features all GI members together...overall good song.."shakin em up, comin to get, Maja went off the rictor"

Overall Id definetly recommend this album to people looking for something more original then the average and to folx lookin for something hard to bump on the blvd's....My only complaint about this album is the short length tracks..tracks like Maybe in the Future would be better if they were longer...If you liked the GI promo you will definetly like this.....alot of the tracks sound alot smoother then the snippets...
Overall rating-8/10