Reps Confirm New Eminem Album May Hit Stores 4th Quarter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
Reps Confirm New Eminem Album May Hit Stores 4th Quarter
Interscope reps confirm new Eminem album may hit stores before the end of the year.

for those who don't wanna go to another site heres the read

After much speculation, Interscope records have finally confirmed that a new Eminem album is in fact under way and may very well be in stores before the end of the year.

According to Billboard, a representative for Interscope says there is no official release date nor a first single, but confirms that an album may come before the year's end.

Eminem recently stopped by his Shade45 radio station for a rare interview in which he says he has been "bangin out tracks" for the new album.

"I'm concentrating on my own stuff right now -just banging out tracks," Eminem said. "The more I keep producing, the better it seems I get. I start knowing stuff, learning the boards like the back of my hands."

The forthcoming LP may be one of the most important records of Eminem's career as it will be his return to music since 2004's Encore which although commercially successful, was found to be critically disappointing to many.

Jan 5, 2007
i think its gonna be dope, i read an interview with obie trice and he was talking about how eminem is back to that old em, and straight killin it

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
So he and Dre are gonna release their album around the same time? yeah right.. I guess that means Detox wont be coming out this year...lol

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Mann I love his first two albums(Classics IMO) but after that he just didnt drop heaterz like those. Dont get me wrong every album he droped had those certain tracks that he just gased on, but they werent even comminn close to holdn a candle up to his first two albums. Hopefully he gives us another Classic: I know he gots it in um.

Apr 25, 2002
Mann I love his first two albums(Classics IMO) but after that he just didnt drop heaterz like those. Dont get me wrong every album he droped had those certain tracks that he just gased on, but they werent even comminn close to holdn a candle up to his first two albums. Hopefully he gives us another Classic: I know he gots it in um.
co-sign

Nov 13, 2006
I Like his multiple syllable rhymes, and his old stuff ALOT, I really hope something either pissed him off or made him motivated to make this one fire again.