Report: Jazz to Acquire Derek Fisher

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2006
The Jazz and Golden State have reached an agreement in principle on a four-player trade that would bring veteran point guard Derek Fisher to Utah," reports Steve Luhm of THE SALT LAKE TRIBUNE. "Barring an unexpected hitch, the Jazz will send Devin Brown, Keith McLeod and Andre Owens to the Warriors in exchange for Fisher, a 10-year veteran who has been a member of three world championship teams.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
wtf? Fisher is washed up and was never that good anyways without the open look passes from Shaq

Apr 25, 2002
nofx said:
wtf? Fisher is washed up and was never that good anyways without the open look passes from Shaq
If Fisher plays within his role of being a catch and shoot player from the outside he can be useful. If he's tries to be Kobe Bryant like he was with GS he hurts the team more then he helps. His style of play and abilities are definetly more useful at the SG position then PG.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@ THIS MOVE WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE SCRUBS?

Jan 7, 2006
this trade would be stupid unless mullin has a "plan" to acquire harrintgton, garnett or whover else is out there and use these as peices to get em

May 15, 2002
all three of those p[layers are on the last year of contrats and they drop at least 30 mill in dealin em... its called freein up money for some big in the works

Apr 25, 2002
Chree said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@ THIS MOVE WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE SCRUBS?
LOL @ actually expecting an impact player in return for Fisher. Quit being so narrow minded and look and the big picture. This is simply an addition by subraction. Im positive more moves will be made so calm down.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
LOL @ actually expecting an impact player in return for Fisher. Quit being so narrow minded and look and the big picture. This is simply an addition by subraction. Im positive more moves will be made so calm down.
sorry for being narrow minded :(
its in my nature lol
i had no idea on the contract status of these scrubs so it kinda pissed me off

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Devin Brown is a decent player !!! Brown was on the Spurs championship team, if that means anything !! McCloud is kinda like a poor man's Troy Hudson, doubt he or Owens will be with Warriors whent he season starts !!

i personally liked DFish. He had to log alot of minutes last year cuz of Baron being hurt !!

BUT NOW.......
this opens the door for Monta to come in and get the playing time he deserves !! now i wouldn't mind shaking it up and getting Harrington or Maggette, or dream of getting KG or AI.......

if the warriors pull the trigger on a blockbuster, i will renew my season tickets that day !!! i doubt i will jump for joy for Al Harrington (poor man's Jamision)