Renz Julian: Armageddon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
This cat just dropped a classic album, lyrically he's easily one of the best on the west coast but it seems like the bay is slow to get up on him. That pop n lock joint is alright but the rest of his album is hard as fuck..epecially tracks like 3 floors, and grindtime ft fed x, what do ya'll think??been knockin this shit more than tear gas or any other bay album that dropped this year.

Mar 29, 2006
I agree i fux wit renz, dat track armageddon is my slap, but not just slap, he really be rappin about shit. most of these other fools they praise on here aint fuckin wit renz..

Dec 29, 2008
i saw the bet commercial. dude obviously has some promotional $ behind this cd. Only heard the song with Twista and i was not impressed. not sure about this artist yet.

Apr 8, 2006
Well I posted this cuz I thought the album was fire. I'm a real street cat from the town and town niggaz need to here this shit. This aint for suburb squares that be on this board. Y'all praise rappers that cant even rap and don't rep the bay correctly, and hate on the ones with talent that could actually blow. Anyway track 15 w/ jacka is my shit, also tracks 6 customer, 7 grindtime ft fed x. The nigga went in on the whole album..

May 9, 2002
Well I posted this cuz I thought the album was fire. I'm a real street cat from the town and town niggaz need to here this shit. This aint for suburb squares that be on this board. Y'all praise rappers that cant even rap and don't rep the bay correctly, and hate on the ones with talent that could actually blow. Anyway track 15 w/ jacka is my shit, also tracks 6 customer, 7 grindtime ft fed x. The nigga went in on the whole album..
Youre 15-year old white boy that lives in Iowa...cut the crap, junior.

This album was average on a good day.