REMEMBER WHEN .. . ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2002
CMC ON CHANNEL 26 WAS ALL ABOUT BAY AREA VIDEOS? I SEEN MASTER P AND TRU "MOBBING THRU THE HOOD" , SEEN RAPPIN RON AND ANT DIDDLY , RAY LUV , JUST ALL CLASSIC JOINTS , BACK IN 94' 95' AND SLOWLY THEY STARTED TO MAKE IT A FUCKING POP SHOW WITH MAINSTREAM. THE YAY AREA WAS HOT BACK IN 95' EVEN E FEEZEE HAD A VIDEO ROTATING MTV AND BET , SPRINKLE ME. ? YALL REMEMBER?

Apr 25, 2002
I was just thinking the other day... What happened to Andy Kowanami?? Later night hip-hop fridays were the shit from midnight to 12:30. That was the ONLY place I ever saw the video of Many Clouds of Smoke. Anyone have that or the E-40- Practice Lookin Hard video?? [email protected]

Shit man, that was a great show w/ Renel, Chuy, Trace/Franzen and Andy. Damn.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, Andy Kawanami is or was producing video with Bernard Gourley(i.e. TightWhips by 504, LilRomeo feat Solange, all NoLimit Videos, etc). But yeah, that 40 Practice lookin hard video was tha shit. We has Tupac there wid us in that. I was at the very end, blowin week smoke backwards. Those were tha days.........

Apr 25, 2002
anyone play the gothem racing for xbox? its funny cause you can listen to music on there, but they make it sound like its a radio station as you drive around, and chewy is up on there, hes reppin the area too with every comment he makes

Sep 1, 2002
SHIT I RECORDED LIL BRUCE "MOBBIN IN MY OLD SCHOOL , SUGA T BILLY BAD ASS , MANY CLOUDS OF SMOKE , TOTALLY INSANE " LIVING IN THE BACKSTREETS" ABUNCH OF SHIT , BAY AREA HAD THE MOST HEAT IN CALI IN 95'