Remedy To Industry - First Beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2002
I havent been on this board in a while, so most of ya'll dont know me. So i guess a quick intro is due....
I go by Ainz and i live up in Bellingham....a lot of you are probably in the same boat as me - tryin to construct beats on a budget.....
Anyways.... i put a lot of time and effort into this track and i just wanted to get some replies from some northwest cats..... If you in a generous mood...or you just need somethin to do....check it out and leave me some feedback.....

Lookin for some EmCee's BTW.....

Thanks in advance.......

Remedy to Industry

EDIT:
Ohh yeah.....sorry if this is in the wrong forum...... Didnt see the forum to post audio

Nov 11, 2002
Gutterson III said:
you got some shit here bro.. not bad at all.. i'd like to hear some more from you though.. see if ya sound is signature or if ur more versatile.. 253-318-4866, ask for Jay.

Thanks man....
I guess i'll put it out like this....Right now i'm on the market for a computer...so i got all these beats on my MPC but no way of mastering them......i need to hook up with someone who can help me out with that....but i definately got a few more tracks i could swing your way when i get a chance to record em..... And as for me being versatile....i think a lot of my shit is laid back...i'm more into the riding basslines and mellow feel.....the shit that you can sit down and smoke a blunt to ya know......but who knows...maybe if i can hook up with a dedicated EmCee and i get a feel for their style i could spend more time on some other shit.....

I'll hit you up when i get a chance gutter....

May 4, 2002
Ainz said:
the shit that you can sit down and smoke a blunt to ya know........

Im searching for a good blunt smokin beat......

The beat is dope too bro......good lookin out on postin some info on yourself too....Most folks just say "peep my beat is super fire blah blah blah.......

Nov 11, 2002
Dak iller said:
Im searching for a good blunt smokin beat......

The beat is dope too bro......good lookin out on postin some info on yourself too....Most folks just say "peep my beat is super fire blah blah blah.......
Good lookin out Dak Iller....Give me a couple days and after i get into the studio here at Western i'l drop a couple beats down and record em.......So save that blunt.....aww fuck it...smoke that blunt and roll another one when i post my next beat haha.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
the beat is pretty good dogg.........im the program director of The Reaper Radio show....we are a Pacific North West netcast....showcasing the best that the NW has to offer....& we are alwayz lookin for new artistz to showcase....and id like to give you some free airtime to advertise your servicez if your interested....i need a 30-45 second add, use one of your beats behind it so folkz can hear what your about...

get at me
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: EWtheReaper