Rellez "rebirth" one of the tighest albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2005
Damize-Clicc said:
im not sure where there from..so if it aint midwest i can moved this post....

The Rellez "R.E.B.I.R.T.H" has to be one of the tighest cd's of 2004! i been knockin this for a few days now....if you havnt heard it, this is deff. a album you want for the collection

http://www.therellez.com/html/bio.html

Tha Rellez are from Knob Noster originally which is just south of Kansas City ,but now reside in Sprinfield were they do all there music shit. If anyone has more questions contact me at [email protected] and i will answer. thank you, spread the word about Tha Rellez man they need to be heard.

Skinny C

Tha Field, Mo
Jan 31, 2005
Midwest
Yea they are currently residing in springfield here. I know these cats, theyre big around here with other artist such as ill-mo, Infamous, Young Pluggz, E&J and Coleone, Mean Mug Music and blunt. All from and repping this small but booming city of springfield.

Tha Rebirth and the latest album is the hottest to hit these streets. Ill get some songs up from all these guys for everyone to peep.

Nov 6, 2004
Skinny C said:
Yea they are currently residing in springfield here. I know these cats, theyre big around here with other artist such as ill-mo, Infamous, Young Pluggz, E&J and Coleone, Mean Mug Music and blunt. All from and repping this small but booming city of springfield.

Tha Rebirth and the latest album is the hottest to hit these streets. Ill get some songs up from all these guys for everyone to peep.
coo coo coo..i havent heard this cd yet..

Skinny C

Tha Field, Mo
Jan 31, 2005
Midwest

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Skinny C said:

Nfamous straight disappeared. Phone number gone, dropped out of school, moved or something. He left a year ago.... i didn't see him for like 2 weeks and when i try calling him, he's gone. his website went down about the same time. Nfamous was tight. great freestyler