REDWOOD RAP PT 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2014
YO MR DJ COLMA YOUR THE LOSER YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS WEBSIGHT FOR 12 FUCKING YEARS ! HAAAAA 12 FUCKING YEARS !!!!

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! YOU LIL PUNK ASS KID !YOUV BEEN A INTERNET TROLL FOR 12 YEARS !
I DIDNT ASK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION! QUIT TALKING TO ME !

U GOT PAPERWORK ON ME? THAT SAYS I SNITCHED ON SICCNESS MEMBERS?? SHOW IT !!!!!
ITS 2014 !!!!!!!!! SHOW IT!!!OR SHUT YOUR GODAMN MOUTH ! THIS YOUR LAST CHANCE !!!!OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP FALSAFYING FACTS ON HERE !!!!! LIKE OTHER SICCNESS MEMBERS !AND PLAYING GAMES U NEED TO GO LISTEN TO J DIGGS !!!

YOU KNOW NOTHING !! I DONT KNOW YOU !!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME!! I NEVER MET YOU IN A DAY !!!SHUT UP OR GET RAN UP ON TALKING THAT FAKE SNITCH SHIT IN 2014!!! YOUR A INTERNET TROLL!! THAT HAS BEEN ON HERE FOR 12 YEARS !!!!!!!!!!! YOU RESPOND TO POSTS U THINK ITS FUNNY AND YOU TRY TO GET A RISE OUTTA PEOPLE AND THATS ALL THE FUCK YOU DO ON HERE !! ! NOW STOP TALKING !!!

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
YO MR DJ COLMA YOUR THE LOSER YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS WEBSIGHT FOR 12 FUCKING YEARS ! HAAAAA 12 FUCKING YEARS !!!!

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! YOU LIL PUNK ASS KID !YOUV BEEN A INTERNET TROLL FOR 12 YEARS !
I DIDNT ASK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION! QUIT TALKING TO ME !

U GOT PAPERWORK ON ME? THAT SAYS I SNITCHED ON SICCNESS MEMBERS?? SHOW IT !!!!!
ITS 2014 !!!!!!!!! SHOW IT!!!OR SHUT YOUR GODAMN MOUTH ! THIS YOUR LAST CHANCE !!!!OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP FALSAFYING FACTS ON HERE !!!!! LIKE OTHER SICCNESS MEMBERS !AND PLAYING GAMES U NEED TO GO LISTEN TO J DIGGS !!!

YOU KNOW NOTHING !! I DONT KNOW YOU !!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME!! I NEVER MET YOU IN A DAY !!!SHUT UP OR GET RAN UP ON TALKING THAT FAKE SNITCH SHIT IN 2014!!! YOUR A INTERNET TROLL!! THAT HAS BEEN ON HERE FOR 12 YEARS !!!!!!!!!!! YOU RESPOND TO POSTS U THINK ITS FUNNY AND YOU TRY TO GET A RISE OUTTA PEOPLE AND THATS ALL THE FUCK YOU DO ON HERE !! ! NOW STOP TALKING !!!
The proof you're asking for is in the classic posts section:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/f42/redwood-rap-208503.html

Here's a quote from you in that thread:
WELL ITS ALL TAKEN CARE OF !NOW NICE KNOWING U ON THIS SIGHT !!BEN FUN HOPE U GUYS DONT GO RUIN ANOTHER SIGHT WHEN U LEAVE HERE !COPS JUST LEFT MY PARENTS HOUSE AND CALLED NEMO AND SICCNESS ! SOME OF U KATS MESSING AROUND JUST RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE !!!HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT !

Jul 1, 2014
DJ COLMA I TOLD YOU TO STOP RESPONDING TO ME WHAT DONT YOU FUCKIGN UNDERSTAND HERE !?? QUIT TALKIGN TO ME DUDE! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT REDWOOD CITY MUSIC THATS WHY I STARTED IT NOT ABOUT YOU LIL DUMB SICCNESS TROLLS
TRYIGN TO HAVE FUN AND PLEASE THEMSELVES AND START SHIT AND FUCK AROUND AND CALL EVERYONE A SNITCH IN TEH THREAD !

IM ABOUT 2 SECONDS FROM CUTTIGN YOU TROLLS OFF AND DELETING THE THREAD!
YOU KIDS ON EHRE OVIOUSLY DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT YOUR AGE ON HERE AND RESPOND AND STAY ON THE THREAD TOPIC !TAHTS WHY THIS OPEN FORUM IS DEAD NOW !

DJ COLMA ARE U A IDIOT?????????????????
I SAID POST UP ACTUAL PAPERWORK AND PROOF
THAT IM A SNITCH WTF IS THAT?? SOME KIND OF
OLD TOPIC LINK????? AN DPEOPEL CHATTING ???

GET TEH FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT STUPID SHIT
LIL KID U FAILED !

Jul 1, 2014
ERRAY KNOWONE ASKED FOR YOU ADVICE OR TO SPEAK AGAIN OR ASK OTHER PEOPEL TO DO THINGS TO THIS THREAD !!!!! I CAN SEE U HAVE A HARD TIME LISTENING !!!!!

WHAT I "SHOULD" DO IS DELETE THSI THREAD NOW !!! IS WHAT "I" SHOUDL DO !!!
GET YOUR SHTI RIGHT FAGET !

Props: erry and erry
Jun 5, 2004
Jackie u a snitch and u on some sucka shit, period.

This nigga dj coma just posted a quote from you admitting to snitchin. And u didnt even deny it and it made u hella mad, so its oviously the truth.

And btw, why would you still air out ur gun and drug biz if u thought somebody was a cop? The members u talking to in here are not cops, but theres always a strong possibility that the cops are viewing this shit, and even tho u talkin about some fairy tale shit u still putting yourself on their radar by woofin that shit. ESPECIALLY after u contacted the police and opened an actual real police investigation on this same exact site and snitched on nemo and chree and whoever else awhile back.

I could say more but i dont even need to. I realize that youre a bumbling idiot but ur smart enough to know deep down that u a sucka ass nigga and i would be as mad as you if i knew that about myself, so i understand your insecurities, but... Theres nothing you can say to redeem yourself so please for the sake of yourself and the people going crosseyed trying to read your posts... Shut the fuck up.

Jul 12, 2002
DJ COLMA I TOLD YOU TO STOP RESPONDING TO ME WHAT DONT YOU FUCKIGN UNDERSTAND HERE !?? QUIT TALKIGN TO ME DUDE! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT REDWOOD CITY MUSIC THATS WHY I STARTED IT NOT ABOUT YOU LIL DUMB SICCNESS TROLLS
TRYIGN TO HAVE FUN AND PLEASE THEMSELVES AND START SHIT AND FUCK AROUND AND CALL EVERYONE A SNITCH IN TEH THREAD !

IM ABOUT 2 SECONDS FROM CUTTIGN YOU TROLLS OFF AND DELETING THE THREAD!
YOU KIDS ON EHRE OVIOUSLY DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT YOUR AGE ON HERE AND RESPOND AND STAY ON THE THREAD TOPIC !TAHTS WHY THIS OPEN FORUM IS DEAD NOW !

DJ COLMA ARE U A IDIOT?????????????????
I SAID POST UP ACTUAL PAPERWORK AND PROOF
THAT IM A SNITCH WTF IS THAT?? SOME KIND OF
OLD TOPIC LINK????? AN DPEOPEL CHATTING ???

GET TEH FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT STUPID SHIT
LIL KID U FAILED !
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo. RIP Christopher Wright.

Jul 12, 2002
come see me or shut your mouth already u lil internet bug yur not in middleschool anymore quit lying over the internet to your forum chat freinds lil kid !
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Jul 1, 2014
OMG WTF IS THIS HAAAAAA "YOU HAVE 16 UNREAD MESSAGES "

OH GREAT NOW I GOT MESSAGES FROM A WAX AND A.R. REECE LOC

BREAKING NEWS YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL RAPPERS ARE SICCNESS INTERNET BUGS THAT CATCHING FEELINGS!!!!!!
STILL IN "2014" !!!!!!

OH HELL NAAAAAR THERE IS NO WAY IM GOING BACK N FORTH WITH YOU IDIOTS IN PRIVATE PMS !NOW !

YOU MORONS ARE STRAIGHT HOOT !!!!

ITS 2014 U BETTER MIZ ME WITH THAT OTHER SHIT !

LIKE I SAID U GOT A GREEN DOT CARD? OR A PRE PAID VISA? U NEED SYRUP ?OR WALLY
PARTS IN THE MAIL ? ITS 1300 A PINT FOR ACT!!!! 1000 FOR WALLY COMES WITH EXTENDO
AND 300 A PINT FOR MGP !!!! ALL 2 DAY SHIPPING !!!!!GET MONEY AND FUCK BOIS CLOSE YOUR MOUTH ! I GOT BELTS TO COLLECT HERE !

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo. RIP Christopher Wright.

Jul 1, 2014
WTF DOES INSTAGRAM HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I JUST SAID IN THE THREAD YOU IDIOT ???

LAMAO@ ANTHONY THE INTERNET BUG BRINGING UP OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS AND SIGHTS UP IN THE THREAD THAT HE ALSO USES TO TROLL PEOPLE ON !!!! LOL HAAAAA MARK

MYSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE USE GREEN DOT BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO GET THE MONEY OFF THE CARD AND IT DOESNT LEAVE A TRAIL FOR FUCK BOIS LIKE YOU
THAT LIKE LIKE TO PM PEOPLE GET REAL NAMES AND THEN GO RUN AND TELL !!!!! LOL

Last edited: