REDDYBOY TEARS KAFANI'S HEAD OFF ON "FAST LIKE A NASCAR" TRACK...MYSPACE.COM/REDDYBOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2007
REDDYBOY TEARS KAFANI'S HEAD OFF ON "FAST LIKE A NASCAR" TRACK...MYSPACE.COM/REDDYBOY

DOES THAT NIGGA KAFANI DESERVE TO BE ON 106 & PARK REPPIN THE BAY..............GO CHECK THIS SONG OUT TEARIN' HIM A NEW ASSHOLE!!!!

"DASH LIKE A TRACKSTAR"

IF YOU DIGGIN IT REPOST ON SICNESS.NET

Aug 21, 2007
ITS NIGGAZ LIKE 'THE TRUTH" whatever the fuck yo name is, who look on internets to find niggas to put they dick in his mouth, i dont give a fuck what JT said, after his post he called me and we talked like men.....feel me....i got respect for fig and fig respect me.............on the other hand...it s bitch niggas like you who support wack ass niggas like this "FASSSSSSSSSSSSST" NIGGA AND THINK HE HAS TALENT, SO IF YOU REALLY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY GET ON ME NIGGA........510-478-4187

HOW REAL AS THAT!!!! ASK ABOUT ME B4 U RUN YA MOUTH

Mar 8, 2003
REDDYBOY said:
ITS NIGGAZ LIKE 'THE TRUTH" whatever the fuck yo name is, who look on internets to find niggas to put they dick in his mouth, i dont give a fuck what JT said, after his post he called me and we talked like men.....feel me....i got respect for fig and fig respect me.............on the other hand...it s bitch niggas like you who support wack ass niggas like this "FASSSSSSSSSSSSST" NIGGA AND THINK HE HAS TALENT, SO IF YOU REALLY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY GET ON ME NIGGA........510-478-4187

does this nigga really effect you financially? Does he fuck with your family? Has this nigga ever done shit to you?

LOL damn man.

Apr 7, 2006
REDDYBOY said:
THIS COMES FROM A DUDE, THAT HAS 170 PLAYS AND A YAMAHA KEYBOARD ON HIS PAGE............BEAT IT BITCH!!!!
im 15.. the fuck u expect a professional studio and shit from me? nah i get the same product out of a $140 keyboard. nd fruity loops. and i just got my page goin. good comeback though. touche.

Apr 7, 2006
REDDYBOY said:
THEM BEATS IS GARBAGE AS FUCK BUDDY!!!!
GO ASK THE 9TH WONDER ABOUT ME!!!!!

HE MAKES BEATS FOR JAY-Z
CIARA, MISSY. I GOT ONE OF HIS BEATS ON MY PAGE DOO-DOO BOY!!!
damn man im touched. nd how long did u claim to be in the game? that could possibly be why. lmao @ doo doo boy.

Aug 21, 2007
LISTEN TO THE SONG AND IT WILL ANSWER YO ?'S NIGGA!!!

SonnyBlac said:
does this nigga really effect you financially? Does he fuck with your family? Has this nigga ever done shit to you?

LOL damn man.
THATS WHY I POSTED IT, I DONT NEED NOBODY TO BUBBLE, GO ASK NIGGAS LIKE MESS&QUINN ABOUT ME, CLYDE CARSON, GAME, TURTALK, KAZ, RAPPIN 4,JT.......THESE PEOPLE KNOW ME PERSONALLY AND KNOW MY CAPABILITYS IN THIS MUSIC SHIT DOG!!!!!

Jan 15, 2006
REDDYBOY said:

man shut the fuck up i dont give a fuck about kafani or his music i just hate haters..