Red Dead Revolver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
its clean. it is hard enough that you just dont go through it and pass it the first night but not so hard you are spending a week trying to figure out how to play it.

Jun 16, 2004
DubbC415 said:
looks sick as fuck...i hella wanna check it out.
that shit is hella tight homie.you need 2 swoop it.

i rented it while ago & when i get some skrill im gonna buy it.i made up 2 were you get 2 be general diego in that war.that a hard ass level.any of yall beat that level?if so how you beat it.i was killin a gang of foolz but i kept gettin hit by bombs or shot in the back.

May 29, 2002
DV$1 aka Grumpz said:
tight game,im stuck on that fool that charges your ass like a bull....
yeah that had me for a minute but just beat the guy. I have to get him to run into things and then shoot him when he is dizzy. then his life will just drain the fuck down

Jun 16, 2004
bayGIANTS said:
yeah that had me for a minute but just beat the guy. I have to get him to run into things and then shoot him when he is dizzy. then his life will just drain the fuck down
r you talkin about the 1 who throws them barrels on you?he would be easier 2 beat if they did take all your weapons away when you go in that bar.